sunburnt

to see the world from an undistinguishable point in space, you need a device formally referred to as a telescope.

but eventually, you will start to not see the sun as your guiding light, you will see it personified as a person, a human being with all the constellations in their freckles and the light of a million comets soaring across their irises.

and i am sure that must be absolutely heart-wrenching, must be terrifying, like the adrenaline rush you get right as the rollercoaster drops, but instead experiencing that thrill whenever that being turns and smiles at you.

there's never been such an enjoyable sunburn than the red tint of a blush on your cheeks when they turn away.

and they will glow and sparkle in some ethereal light, and you can stroke the pads of your fingers over their skin, if you are lucky enough to snag the shining star before it burns or fused with another orbiting mass, and reassure yourself that this human, made of skin and bones, is holding on to your heart and never letting go.

what a wonderful touch of insanity, that person likely inflicts, of just the turn of a head or a bat of an eyelash or a smile or just simply a twitch of the lips containing layers and layers of words and unspoken truths and unspoken secrets that will remain secrets temporarily and never for forever.

it is the moment where your whole world is a small town boy with large blue eyes and a pretty face, four small freckles on his cheeks, or a city girl with dreams bigger than the universe itself, or loads and loads of perfect storylines with plot twists and fairytale endings or sometimes awful ones lying in between.

and if you ever are to witness it- the look, the exchange of a million different i love yous in secret, you feel almost as if you are intruding on a private moment, intimate.

what a true love story, when you look at someone and see your entire world.

[]

louis and harry inspired this, because i am wholeheartedly in love with their love story.

-s x