negative charges

dear l,

hi, beauty. i know it's been a while since we've spoken..well, maybe not as long as i assume, but i'd like to think hours apart is a lifetime, because it keeps me closer to you.

i miss you lots, love, i miss your eyelashes and your baby blues and your smile, and i wish to the moon and back that i could be with you right now, not a million miles away.

i know you cried reading the article, baby. and it's okay to cry. they are good at digging out all your selfish insecurities and putting them on blast, even though you are hidden and not in the public eye. they are devilish and cunning like that: offending the hideaways.

and i'd love nothing more than to push away the manicured hand on my bicep, to return to bitten down ones (you have pretty fingertips, but you bite them to shreds, such a bad habit, you're too nervous) and to flush the thought of brown eyes out of my head and go back to the startling rush of blue.

you are prettier than her, lovely, and my one and only.

there's a song coming out, dedicated to you, hopefully saying all the things i can't articulate. they have a million stunts secured for me, of course, but i can't wait to see the rush of excitement and happiness in your eyes, bubbling exuberance that is entirely too infectious, and quite endearing.

i hope you'll love it as much as i love you.

i know it is a bit rough at the moment- undying love is anything but easy, and breakups would often lead us to an easier labryinth, but i am sick of depriving myself from you when we will once again meet at the end, atoms drawn to each other like protons and electrons.

maybe it's better to have some neutrons, darling, so we don't destroy anything in our path.

see you soon, baby.
h

[]

yes, h and l are people. if you know me well, you'll know who they are. don't worry about it too much. it's about someone who's in the limelight who's baby isn't. simple as that. the media is vicious.

"if i could fly."
-sx