3

Neriah

I sat to on my bed eating Ben & Jerry's fudge brownie ice cream, trying to catch up on the orange is the black.

Being in jail made me miss the whole third season. I paused the Tv half way through the first episode and looked at the empty space where my ice cream used to be.

"Ugh now I need more." I threw my covers back and headed to the kitchen to threw away the empty carton.

I looked down at the leggings I have on and decided to keep them on since jacq isn't here. And he hasn't been here for five days. No call, no text, no nothing. 

I grabbed my phone and my purse from my bedroom that had everything I needed inside. I slipped on a pair of black of flip-flops from the rack in my closet.

As I locked the door for my apartment my phone rang. I tucked my keys under my armpit and took my phone out the side of my purse hoping it was jacq.

But it was Taylor instead. I decided to answer since I haven't talked to her in a week.

"Hey boo." The people that live next me, the Henry's, waved at me as they entered their apartment with their dog Nilly. I waved back and quickly walked to the elevator.

"Hey. What are you doing tonight?" I pushed the down button on the elevator to get to the parking lot.

"Nothing, why?"

"Well you know that boy Darius I've been talking to?"

"Yeah. What about him?" I stepped into the elevator and gave a quick smile to the people that where on it already. The lobby button was already pushed so I leaned against the wall of the elevator.

"Well he's throwing a big party tonight and I'm inviting you to come with me."

"But it's a Thursday."

"Who cares is gonna be fun." I rubbed my forehead in thought. I have been in the house since the last game.

Which they won 101 to 97.

"I don't know Tay. I should ask Jacq first." If he responds.

"C'mon Ri, you been in that apartment forever. If your not gonna come with me, at least come over and help me pick my outfit." The wide bronze doors slid open for me and the others heading to the lobby to get off. I walked to my car, feeling the sun hit my face.

"You're right, I'll go. But I'm not staying long." She screamed loudly.

"I'm so excited. Meet me at my house at 8:30." I scrunched my face.

"What time the party start?"

"It starts at 9 and ends whenever, but I always like to be fashionably late." I laughed at her ridiculousness.

"Okay. I'll call you when I'm on my way."

"Okay bye."

"Bye." I unlocked my car, turned the air conditioning on, and tossed my phone in the passenger seat.

Before I could put the car in drive my phone vibrated.

"Ugh! What is it now?" I pushed the power button to see it was a instagram notification, letting me know Jacq posted something. I unlocked my phone and it brought me straight to the post.

I thank God for you Unique. Thank you for bringing the best thing that's ever happened to in my life. You may get on my nervous but you have given me the greatest gifts I have ever recieved. Nothing matters more to me at this moment more than these two right here.