20

I put Noah in the kitchen sink and started washing him.

He had his lip all balled up like he was gonna cry. "Don't start." I held his head since be can't hold himself up yet. I rubbed the soap in his hair, making sure not to get it in his eyes. The soap says tearless, but it'll still irritates his eyes. I made sure I washed him off good before wrapping him in a towel. "That wasn't so bad." He smiled as I dried him off.

I took him to the other room and laid him on the bed. I got his bag my mom packed and took a, diaper and a onsie out. I grabbed the little lotion out of there and sat it beside him.

"You're always chewing on your foot." I brought his foot down and wiped it with the towel. I put his diaper on first so he wouldn't pee everywhere. I squeezed a little lotion in my hand and rubbed it all over him. After I got him all greased up I put the onsie on him. "Don't you look so cute." I picked him up and kissed his little cheeks.

"Let's take you to daddy. He's probably still sleeping." I took a short cut to through the bathroom to get to our room. As I thought jacq was knocked out across the bed. After he got done throwing up he said he felt dizzy and I got him to the bed and he passed out.

I sat on the edge of the bed and rubbed his back. "Jacq."

"Yeah?"

"How are you feeling?"

"Like shit." He said with his eyes still closed.

"Well I booked us for the next flight back to Cleveland and I called your doctor and he said he'll help you once we land."

"Thank you." He said lowly.

I laid Noah next to him so I can pack all our stuff. Which should be easy since we hardly unpacked. The only things that were hung up were our emergency fancy clothes as we Call it. There emergency clothes just in case we had to dress up or something, which I'm happy we didn't.

I did all Jacques stuff fist since he has the most stuff. I looked over my shoulder every now and then to make sure Jacq was okay. He doesn't look to good. I'm getting more worried by the second. I looked up the side effects on what can happen if you miss a dose and all the symptoms it mentioned he has been experiencing. After getting both his suitcases together I made sure Noah and I had all out stuff together.

"Shit." I looked up to see Jacq sitting on the edge of the bed holding his head.

"You okay?" I stood up from the floor and stood in front of him.

"No, my head is killing me." I put my hand in his forehead to feel him burning up.

"You think it's the light?" He nodded. "Okay lay back down. I'll get you something." He laid on his side with his arm over his eyes.

I closed the blinds in the room and turned on the nightstand light so the room wasn't so dim. It makes it hard to see but I'll have to deal with it. Noah looked at me with his bottom lip poked out.

"What's wrong?" I picked him up and he laid his head on my chest.

Great now I have a baby attached to me. I balanced him in one arm and took one suitcase at a time to the front door.

I dug in my back pocket for my phone and called my mom to see if she was all packed up. She said she was already getting her stuff put in the cab down stairs. I poked my head out into the hallway to see a few security guys talking down the hall.

"Hey can one of you help me?" They turned around and Terrance was the first to walk down the hall.

"What can I assist you with ma'am?"