5

People have been asking me about why I haven't don't any r-rated scenes. It's because I never write any good ones lmao. I'll see what I can do for guys :)
-----------------------

Jacques
(Shyan & Tammy in the mm)

After Neriah explained to me what was going on, I begged coach to let her and I have some time off. Championships are in a week and I need to be in practice every second I can but Neriah needs to be with her family. She wasn't trying to go but I told her I would go with her for support.

Noah is coming with us since I don't trust Unique with him. I would have Taylor watch him but she's to loud and liked to out partying all hours of the night. Teyana wasn't another person I considered but her crazy pregnant ass is to busy running around trying to finish her album before her and Iman's baby get her. So I just decided he would have to come with us. Besides I need to keep him close to me just incase Unique tries something.

She's been blowing up my phone for the past two days asking me to come home. But I'm not coming back so she can leave my son in danger like she did before.

I looked over to see Neriah and Noah sleep together. He laid on her chest with his arms tucked under him.

"We are seven minutes away from landing. Please make sure you have all your belongings before landing." The flight attendant said in the intercom.

Thank God.

My legs have been cramped up between these small ass seats. I would wake Neriah up but she's mad at me.

She answered my phone when Unique was calling right before we left to go the airport. Unique mentioned we were living together of course to be petty. She said something before I could tell Riah myself.

Oh she let me have it.

She took my phone and tossed that bitch across the room breaking it in some many pieces I couldn't tell which part was which.

I tried to explain why I let her stay with me but she ended up smacking me in my face so hard I was seeing stars. Now I'm rocking a nice sized bruise on my face. I knew I should've talked to Neriah instead of listening to Unique's crazy ass.

Neriah kept calling me all kinds of stupid bitches and shit. She told me Unique was probably coming up with a whole plan to try and sneak back in my life.

I honestly didn't think of that. I just wanted Niq to stop complaining. And the only way to shut her up is by giving her what she wants. And that's what I did. I gave her what she wanted and it cost my son to be laying up in shit for God knows how long.

I looked out the window as the plane flew over houses and buildings.

"Alright ladies and gentlemen. Go ahead and put your seat belts on we're about to land in three minutes. I repeat we're about to land in three minutes. Please put on your seat belts."

I reached over and snapped the seat belt around neriah and the myself.

Noah opened his eyes slowly and looked at me. "Hi suuny." I gently took him from her chest and held him in my arms.

He fussed a little bit but didn't start crying. Neriah woke at the sound of him. She looked over and saw he was with me.

"We're about to land." She nodded and stretched.

The plane dipped down a little bit making the plane shake. "Okay passengers this is your co-captain speaking. We are officially landing in Detroit." Some people cheered. "Exits to the terminal will be found to your right. Have a safe trip."