18

I made a mistake, Jacq's mom's name in the story is Angelina not Tiffany, Tiffany is Angelina's sister.
--------------------------------

Jacques

I stroked slowly so Riah wouldn't get loud. Mira wanted to have Noah so I let her. But I thought she wanna gonna take him back to her room but she didn't. I mean this hotel suite is huge but it echoes.

"Mm." Riah said into the pillow.

I closed my eyes trying not to scream my damn self. I grabbed both her hips and sped up a lil bit.

"Jacq. I forgot I ordered room service. I'm taking Noah with me!" I stopped and took a breath.

"Okay!"

"What time do ya wan'me ta bring him back?"

Neriah arched her back down and started twerking on my dick.

"When ever you feel like it!" I tried to get her to stop but she kept going. She laughed and flipped her hair to one side.

"Okay!" I waited to hear the dock slam close before fuckin her shit up.

She reached back and tried to get me to slow down. "Baby-"

"You better take this dick." I pulled out and flipped her to her back. She bit her lip and opened her legs wide for me. I slid back in and the moan she let out was enough to make ya boy go crazy.

"Fuck." She whispered gripping the sheets.

I leaned down and kissed from her neck up to get lips.

She wrapped her legs around me and I knew it was about to get all bad for her. This that 'don't pull out' position.

I slowed down and gave her them deep strokes. She rubbed her hands up and down my back, moaning in my ear.

I saw the light from my phone in the corner of my eye but I ignored it.

"Just like that." She bit my bottom lip and sucked on it.

I slowed down a lil bit just so I could catch my damn breath. I grabbed a fist full of her hair and started giving it to her rough.

"Yes!" She screamed out.

"You like that?" She closed her eyes and nodded. "Look at me." I held her jaw and kissed her real sloppy.

She couldn't even keep her eyes open. I sped back up and held onto her little ass. Her legs shaking and shit, I got her right where I wanted her.

"I'm bout to-" She moaned real loud and I started drilling her shit.

Third person

While Jacques and Neriah were having the time of their life......

Angelina

I crept down the hallway and noticed there was hardly any security. There was one guy down the hall but he was sleep.

Jacq's dumbass took the key card from me but laid it on the kitchen counter before he went into the bedroom. When my ass dipped I took that shit back.

I took the card from my bra and slid it into the lock on the door handle. The light turned from yellow to green and I pushed it open slowly.

I peeked in to see if there was anyone in sight but I saw nothing but furniture.

"Yes!" I froze. There was a bunch of noise that sounded like moaning.

"You like that?" I raised an eyebrow.