6

Sorry I haven't been updating a lot, I've been busy with trying to get a new apartment. But to make up for our it. I gave you two chapters in one.
----------------------------

(Mira in the mm)

Neriah

"Whoa slow down." Noah sucked hard on the bottle while I held one hand on top of it up.

I crossed my legs at the ankle watching him as he started to fall asleep. I started to take the bottle away but he woke back up and started drinking again.

Noah decided he was going to start up a storm this morning. He woke at six o'clock on the dot with his usual crying session. I got him before Jacq could wake up since he slept in the bed with us for most of the night. He kept waking jacq up for some reason.

"It's all gone." I took the empty bottle from his mouth and sat it on the nightstand. He whined Softly trying to reach for it. "There's no more." I got up and grabbed the small burping towel from his bag and put it over my shoulder.

I laid him on my chest and patted his back.

Before shyan became an ass I used to babysit his and Tammy's kids, Silas and Karin before I went to college. So I have this whole baby thing down.

Two small burps came out from Noah. I checked the towel to see there was thankfully no throw up. I went over to the crib and laid him down gently. He smiled up at me with his little gums. Gosh I'm starting to fall in love with him and I've only been with him a couple days.  I made sure he was comfortable before I got back in the bed witch Jacq.

He was laid out on his back with his left hand in his boxers. I pulled the covers back over myself and got some more sleep before my mom comes in to tell us about breakfast. She starts cooking pretty early.

Jacques

"You need to stop." I took Neriah's hands from my ass and put higher on my back.

"How come you can do it to me but I can't do it to you?" She said creeping her hand back down.

"Cause you like that shit. I don't want you all up in my ass."

"I'm not in it. I'm just grabbing it." I rolled my eyes and closed my eyes trying to go back to sleep but there was a knock on the door.

Neriah sat up. "Come in."

Mira poked her head in before she stepped in fully. "I just came up to tell ya two ya breakfast is done. I was hoping we could all eat before we went to the hospital. Visitation starts at 11." She smiled at us before leaving the room, closing the door behind her.

"I guess we better get down there." She tossed the covers off herself and got out the bed. I really didn't wanna get out the bed but I know I have to.

Riah went into my suitcase and pulled out a pair of my shorts. "How you know I want you in my clothes?" She slipped them on without a care.

"I don't care if want me in them or not." She smiled at me with her petty ass.

"Why you gotta be so mean?" I got up and went over and grabbed a t-shirt out my bag.

"You love it." She kissed my lips and wrapped her arms around me.

"I love you." I kissed her forehead.

"I love you too." Noah started whining from his crib. I looked over to see him looking at us. "You jealous?" I let her go and picked him up. He looked up at me and as he usually did while putting his hand in his mouth.