15

Jacques

The three point shoot out is going. I'd say Stephen Curry is the most likely to win this one. He's got the best three point shooting I've ever seen, he's the one to beat in this part of the competition.

I watched him miss the last three pointer on the money ball rack before the buzzer rang. He made it wth 22 three pointers brining him to the top of the list. Now it's my time to go. I looked back at Neriah and she was talking to someone but I couldn't see who it was since the group of photographers were blocking my view. I watched them put the ball racks in the order I asked, making sure they put the money rack second to last.

This was nerve racking considering two things: One, people are still talking about how I missed that three pointer from a few games ago. Two, there's cameras all in my face. Usually on the court the cameramen are on the side lines running along side you. But these niggas here in Canada like to invade all your fuckin personal space. But I can't use that as an excuse, I'm going to do my best.

I placed my hand on the first ball and watched the clock count down from five.

".....3, 2, 1, GO!" I just kept clapping them bitches back to back. I made two threes on the first rack. I ran to the second rack and got into a rhythm.

I kept watching then shits make it into the basket. I made it to my third one which was right in front of the hoop. I made all five since this was the easiest one. I slowed my pace since my legs started burning from all these jumps. I picked up the first money balls and took my time shooting these with fifteen seconds left.

"He might beat Currys score!" I heard someone yell.

Don't get cocky yet. You got one rack left.

I finished that rack and ran to my last with five seconds left. I just rapid fired these bitches.

The buzzer went off before I could get to my last one. I looked above me to see my score. The screen flashed three times and the number 25 popped up.

I clapped for myself and went back to my seat. Everyone in here was cheering. They better but not be talking about that missed three anymore after tonight.

"That was amazing man." I looked up and Steph was right in front of me.

I never met the dude before but I'm a huge fan. "Thanks man. I'm a huge fan."

"I was just about to tell you the same thing. I'm your biggest fan man." Oh shit. "I see you trynna take my spot out there. You better watch out Rookie, I'm beating your ass in the next round." He shook my hand before walking away.

I looked down at my hand.

I'm never washing this bitch ever again. I just met probably one of the biggest niggas in the NBA just now and he said he was my biggest fan. This has been a crazy ass day.

Neriah

"I asked you a question. Where's unique?"

"First of all, watch who you talking to. Cause I can get your ass kicked out of here. You ain't nobody to be talking reckless to me like that. I ain't trynna disrespect you since you're my boyfriends mom, but you paid to get this nice ass seat, but you ain't pay to talk to me like that. You better ask your son what happened to Unique. It's not my place to say." In the back of my mind I'm hoping that gets her ass to leave. But she sat there and looked at me before looking back at the court. I looked over and saw Jacq talking to Stephen Curry. I know he's over there about to pass out, he's a huge fan of his.

I really need ol' buzz kill over here to leave because I don't know if she knows about Noah.

I know Jacq doesn't want to leave Canada yet but he misses Noah so much. So this morning I spent hours trying to convince my mom to get on a plane to fly out here. She hates flying, I was suprised when she got on the plane to come to Cleveland with us. But after telling her to do it for jacq she gave in. Taylor made sure they got to the airport safely and let me know when their plane landed. They got here about thirty minutes ago and now I'm waiting for them to show up. I made sure to buy the seat next to me so they could sit close. I wasn't expecting Jacq's mom to come and stir up the mix.