I hate my life

Your POV

"I hate my life" you groaned as you slammed the door of your apartment shut. You had been walking home from your workplace when the sky opened, completely soaking you and turning what had been a great day into one of the worst.

You mumbled curse words to yourself as you peeled your soaked clothes off, leaving them piled on the floor of the bathroom as you jumped into the shower, warming yourself up as you washed your h/c h/l hair carefully.

You stepped out of the shower to find that you now had over 10 missed calls from your good friends Creepster and Wolfy. You sighed and began drying your hair and changed into your pjs before calling your friends back.

Your conversation goes like this

W-Wolfy
Y- You

W- hey y/n!
Y- hi Wolfy what's up?
W- I just wanted to tell you to leave early for work tomorrow cuz there's path closure on East Street.
Y- thanks Wolfy, I owe you one!
W- no problem buddy!
Y- I gotta go see ya later!
W- see ya y/n!

  End of call

"Good old Wolfy-chan always looking out for me" you whispered thinking of your dog eared and furry friend. You smiled as you made your way to the kitchen to prepare your dinner of favourite food, unaware of the green eyes peering from the shadows.