The Dark Prince

Your POV

You yanked at the chains which blind you to the tree, staring round at the other pastas who were also tied up. You just scowled at the demon in front of you. "Zalgo..." You whispered hatred boiling up inside you.

It was his fault she was dead and he knew it. He was your father and he had captured you all! You snarled as he lifted Creepster by the front of her shirt , forcing her to look at him, Wolfy was going insane inside of the cage she was in.

"Dear daughter! Your friends have so much potential, they should all join me and you. We could rule the world!" He cried but once again you just growled at him.

Suddenly your bonds were cut and you turned your head to find Pyscho and his brother Snap hiding behind the tree. They quickly freed you and set off to free the others as you stood.

They were all free now and your father released Creepster who quickly ran to you. "This isn't over my dear y/n!" He yelled before disappearing into a cloud of smoke.

You snarled and smacked your first into a tree, staring in shock as a burnt patch appeared where your hand had been. You had done it!

You had finally unlocked your demonic power and despite your fathers hatred for your gender you still did it.

The dark heiress had risen!

A/n- if you like detective thrillers be sure to check out my newest book "a murderers child"