The best in town

A/n attention y'all Wolfy here!! I'm writing a book called His red head pet and its a fanfic contain my personal oc. I'd love it if y'all would check it out.

Your POV

"Fuck this shit!!!" You screeched as you saw the open wound on your shoulder. Jeff scrambled backwards as Wolfy began to growl at him for cutting you. It was supposed to be a non contact training session of knife throwing.

That didn't happen... Halfway through the session you found yourself and Jeff hurling insults at each other, it was going well in Jeff's favour until he made a fatal mistake, a 'your mum' joke which considering the gruesome circumstances of your mothers death, drove you into overdrive.

You had lunged at him screaming "YOU JOKER FACED BASTARD!!!" He didn't like that and in response slashed your shoulder open leaving a wound that would definitely scar.

By this time Creepster had already begun cussing him out for "violation of your rights" and Wolfy had him pinned against a tree with her claws inches from his ever-open eyes.

You stood carefully, your anger and hatred taking over your mind, numbing your pain as you made your way towards him, lighter and cleaved in hand.

Without thinking you lit his hoodie on fire and swung the cleaver into his shoulder the same way he did to you, hearing him whimper in pain as the flames died down. You bent down to his broken form and with a twisted smile whispered

"Life's a bitch"