I'm waiting

Slender's POV

"Child, why did you set Jeff on fire?" I asked, y/n just sat there, completely still and silent. I had already read her mind and I wasn't angry at her actions but I needed to ask and see if I could piece the circumstance of her mothers death together.

Your POV

You didn't speak, you just stared at your new boss as you thought about your mother. You knew he was trying to induce a flashback and it worked.

Flashback begins here

You sat silently in your room, your head filled with Creepypastas and (favourite song). You were lost in your thoughts and you were enjoying being in your own head until

"Y/n!!!!!" You leapt to your feet as your mother screamed your name repeatedly, begging you to run. You threw your door open and bolted downstairs, you were too late.

The masked intruder that towered over your mother lifted her by her hair to face you, forcing you to lock eyes as he slit her throat. He released her limp form and stared at you for a second before laughing and running from the house as the sounds of sirens pierced through the night.

You collapsed onto your knees and began crying as Creepster burst through the front door and grabbed you into a hug. She had been biking to the shops when she heard your mother scream. You both were carried out by two paramedics and you kept on crying.

You thought back through your life at that moment and remembered what your father said when you were born

I'm waiting

End of flashback