A trendy new look

Your POV

When you returned to the mansion you were hurried inside before anyone could see you. You heard a loud POP!! and found you and your friends in what looked like a fashion boutique.

You were greeted by the infamous Trenderman who pushed each of you into a separate changing room, you stared at the racks of clothes and huge shelves of shoes and even weapons and holsters to match. You reached for a f/c  t-shirt and a 2f/c hoodie with a pair of black ripped jeans,along with a beautiful red masquerade eye mask and a gold lighter and knife holster.

You dressed yourself quickly and clipped your mask and weapons into place before stepping out of the room.

Creepster wore a red hoodie and grey camouflage pants, she had accessorised with a combat knife, a bottle of purple cyanide and a silver revolver in a slinger holster. Her face was covered by a beautifully carved Ivory mouthpiece. "Y/n you look great!!" She exclaimed and you blushed a little under the mask before you both turned and waited for Wolfy who had been joined in her changing room by Trender.

After 10 minutes they emerged Trender first then Wolfy. She wore forest camouflage trousers and a matching shirt along with finger less gloves that allowed her claws to show and lightweight combat boots. Her weapons were her claws and a mounted ice pick perfect for fast slaughter.

"We look like true gangsters!!" She cried pulling both of you into a hug before thanking Trender. "You need to come up with a group catchphrase!!" He exclaimed looking expectantly at the three of you, a moment of silence fell upon you all before your spoke up

"How about... LIFE'S A BITCH!!!"