A more serious moment

Your POV

You had been waiting patiently for your next mission when all hell broke loose.

Alarms blaring, lights flashing and the doors and windows going into lock down, all because of one things... Someone had hidden Sally's bear Charlie. Wolfy was howling in pain as the alarms deafened her sensitive ears and Creepster held a hysterical Sally in her arms as the other pastas searched high and low for the missing bear.

Suddenly a shout erupted from upstairs and the others pastas froze as a blue,red and blonde raced down the stairs stumbling on the last step sending the creature in question tumbling until he lay at your feet.

"Psycho!" You cried as he lifted himself to his feet with the aforementioned teddy in hand, steadying himself on the arm of a chair before handing Sally the bear, she grabbed it and yelled a "thanks!" before running off to have a celebratory tea party.

The hero of the mansion promptly collapsed into the couch with a gasp and lay there for a minute before sitting up again as Slenderman appeared and congratulated him on finding the bear as the doors and windows unlocked and the alarms stopped.

You had been trying to relax but it all vanished thanks to this very serious moment.