A dance with a devil

Your POV

Not long after your first mission you came face to face with one of Slenderman's newest proxies. He was called Psycho and needless to say he was gorgeous.

It was a celebration party, in honour of The Darkened Flames and their first successful group mission. You were sat on the couch with a glass of champagne, listening to the music played by BEN and watching as Creepster danced with Jeff and Wolfy danced with Smile in his human form.

*splash* you shrieked as cold beer spilt over you, you spun around to find a very pissed off monochrome clown stood over you. His now empty glass still held above your head. You were about to say something when a red, blonde and blue blur dashed into the clown sending him tumbling over.

His attacker stood still before turning to you, he had blonde hair, blue eyes and a set of perfect and shark like teeth. "Thanks" you said inviting the boy to join you on the couch and he did so gladly, introducing himself as Psycho. You quickly realised that he was Slender's newest proxy, the one that had been brought in to partner up with Ticci Toby.

After a while of getting to know one another you were both dragged onto the dance floor by Creepster who swiftly got BEN to play a slow song. Before you knew what was happening you found yourself waltzing with the boy in front of you and it felt right

To dance with a devil

A/n this is Psycho my oc that will be featuring more in this book in the future. Hope y'all enjoyed this chapter

Creepster out. Xxx