The new queen

The young woman strode confidently up the steps to the throne, her e/c eyes focused on the ornate chair ahead of her.

She settled herself on the throne and closed her eyes as a crown of dark iron began to fit itself to her head.

"I y/n l/n, swear to rule this realm with dignity and responsibility. I swear to protect and assist my people, I swear to stay loyal to my friends."  She spoke with clear confidence and power.

Every killer and minion fell to their knees in worship and then stood again to return to their duties.

It was decided that the Under-realm would now be home to all creepypastas. That every 'pasta would have a home, job and a group of allies as long as they served Queen Y/n.

Thus began the reign of the new killer queen, a humanoid demon and her generals.

Wolfy Terraster- the commander of the forest.

Creepster Leicester-Field Smith - the commander of the suburbs.

This was the new rule and all could see it was going to be a great one.

"LONG LIVE THE DEMON QUEEN!!"

The End... For now.

A/n. Thank you all for reading book one in the "life's a bitch" series!  There will be a sequel which will contain the reader and the other characters, the story will be based around a similar plot line and will involve the readers children.

Thanks again for reading.

Creepster out.xx

Paws down. Wolfy out.