Dinner Time

Your POV

You sat with your friends waiting for supper, you listened carefully to the conversation of each Pasta, hearing all sorts of insults and arguments. You suddenly felt the tension change as silence fell and every pasta began to stare at you three.

It was like a gunfight in a western film, no one moved or spoke they just stared. Creepster began to get concerned and Wolfy dug her claws into the table, baring her teeth slightly in an animalistic show of anxiety. You just stared back at them, toying with your lighter in the hopes of calming your racing pulse.

"So anyone if you gonna speak or nah" a monochrome coloured clown asked, he didn't seem to acknowledge the fact that Creepster seemed to be getting more and more angry by the second. "Why speak if we have nothing to say?" You said plainly, dropping your eyes back to your golden lighter, staring into the flame intently.

"No need to get sarky BITCH!!" The clown spat at you and as if on que you lifted your lighter up to his swirly cone nose and flicked it on. He screamed in pain clutching the now burnt cone tip, almost falling off his chair. "That's what happens if you call me a BITCH you inconsiderate ass!" You hissed, Creepster and Wolfy nodded and glared the rest of them down aggressively.

That would show them not to fuck around with The Darkened Flames.