A rude awakening

Your POV

You awoke to the screams of Creepster and you bolted upright from what appeared to be a hospital bed only to find her slamming her fists against the metal door. You managed to calm her down despite the fact that you had been kidnapped by Creepypastas.

You say quietly, rocking her back and forth as she wailed about how Wolfy was all alone at their shared flat and how she just wanted you all to be happy as a friendship team. "It'll all be ok, I promise" you whispered to her as you continued to hold and rock her.

*bang* The door flew open reveal in the famed Jeff the Killer, his ever open eyes and cut smile just as gory as you both had envisioned. "Well, what do we have here?" He growled at you both, his knife drawn and aimed at you both. He yelled his signature line at you before charging and you both screamed preparing for a brutal and bloody death.

"JEFFERY!!" Something yelled and the psycho in front of you froze before turning and running out of the room, passing through the legs of The Slenderman himself. You both began to shake uncontrollably as he approached you, "y/n, Creepster be calm. I mean you no harm" he said, crouching to your level. You noticed the proxies file in behind him and you started to relax as you realised that if they wanted to kill you, they could have much earlier on.

Slender proceeded to explain that the fighting spirit and varied skill found in you, Creepster and Wolfy were exactly what he wanted for a new proxy team, a female team. There was one problem, Wolfy was still hiding herself in Creepsters penthouse. Her wolfish appearance making her too "different" for society.

Slender's solution for this was too travel with the proxies in human form to the apartment to collect her and then travel back to the mansion under cover of darkness.

There was just one condition

-Give up all connections with modern society and be willing to kill.

It wasn't hard for any of you

-you hated modern life and had no family.

-Creepsters parents were divorced and were more focuses on her older brother Adam.

-Wolfy was considered a freak by society and she had killed before.

It was simple.

"I'm in"