Mine

Your POV

"He's mine bitch! Mine mine mine!!!" Your demonic voice echoed through the forest as you struck Clockwork again and again.

She had tried to seduce your pretty little Pyscho, a crime that she had been warned against before. She begged and yelled for help and received none, the other 'pastas simply laughed at her pitiful cries.

You had grown stronger since meeting your father, you now had black feathered wings and sharp horns that accented your look perfectly.

"Please! Jane did it too!" You lifted Clockwork up and looked here dead in the eye, "I know that sweetie!" You giggled dropping her as Wolfy and Creepster arrived, holding a bruised and battered Jane. You had expected Jane's girlfriend Gemini to get involved but instead she sighed at her bisexual lover and nodded apologetically in your direction.

You turned aggressively and flapped your wings, walking over to your friends and wandering down the path towards the lake.

"You are mine and forever will be" you stated as you walked beneath the branch that your darling boyfriend perched on, he chuckled and jumped down to follow you.

"I'm yours don't worry" he chuckled as you grabbed his hand protectively.

You smiled and whispered so quietly that he couldn't here...

"Mine forever, mine"