Chapter 11 - 'Jacob Frye, You Are A Burden.'

A/N: I'm glad you all seemed to enjoy the last chapter - I was a mess by the end of the night as I stayed up late again to get the chapter finished and done for you guys. Also I hope my bad smut writing didn't offend you too much.

Here's to the next chapter, hope you enjoy!

-----

Striking with another suffocating hold, Evie swiftly brought the final guard down, finally able to let herself breathe again- well as best as she could in her corset.

"Infernal dress." She cussed, composing herself as she took a deep breath, swishing her hips softly as she glided to the edge of the balcony that overlooked the large hearth warmed room, using her eagle vision to search out for her Twin- and not seeing him anywhere.

"Damn you, Jacob- where are you?" She snarled- if he messed this mission up, she would personally wring his neck out herself.

Evie waited a few more minutes, growing more restless- her eyes watching their target, the Earl of Cardigan saying his farewells and going off to leave the party. Sighing heavily, Evie cussed under her breath- she wished she could've killed him herself- but there was no way she would get down there in time wearing the dress she was in.

Once she watched the Earl leave, she let her arms fly open in an defeated fashion, shaking her head at how her brother could mess up such a seemingly easy plan.

Next step- find him and deck him.

-----

"Jacob..." You giggled, squirming a little under his weight as he was at your neck again, working his relentless kisses against your skin- clearly preparing himself for a round two.

Your mind fled back to what he had said earlier, about expecting a signal from Evie- he was clearly on a mission.

"Jacob- wait." You asked, pulling your neck away from him as he looked into your eyes with a cocky smile.

"What's the matter, love?" He purred, one hand braced at your hip as he let his contact glide down your outer thigh, "don't like me anymore?"

"No, it's just you seem to be taking things very easy going- I thought you were working with Evie?" You queried, raising your brow as you witnessed his eyes tear from yours for a moment and he stared blankly aside for a moment, before he rolled his hazel orbs, heaving his weight from your form.

"Ugh, I suppose I should go back to the mission." He scoffed, with a tiresome tone- you were a little in disbelief at how nonchalant his manner was.

"Jacob- come on, think of Evie." You said as he sat on the edge of the bed, leaning forward and draping yourself against his back, kissing his shoulder softly, as one of his hands reached up and entwined his fingers with your own. "She'll be disappointed if something goes wrong." You purred, slipping back down to the messy sheets of the bed, as you watched your lover rise from the bed.

"I'd still rather ravish you instead." He smirked, as you openly let your (eye colour) eyes drift the expanse of his taut, muscular body. Mmh, you thought, I'd much rather have you here to ravish me to.

Staying in bed a little longer, you watched him dress himself again, every now and again, your eyes catching, and a little laddish smirk tugged at the corner of those delicious lips.

"Would you like a portrait, m'lady?" Jacob jested, in response to your constant staring. Giggling, you slipped from bed, standing close to him as you pushed his hands aside to button up his shirt for him.

"I'd get one if I could." You hummed approvingly, looking up to see him staring adoringly at your face, a warming little grin on his face. To think he had just taken your virginity- something a woman was only meant to promise to her husband- made your heart flutter. It was exciting and romantic all the same, not to mention the discovery of how good intercourse could be- you were happy to think about the immense, heart stopping moment of pleasure he had brought onto you.