Chapter 15 - Queen of The Rooks

A/N: Again, sorry for the slow update. I have such the want to write this and to get it spot on for you all that it hurts. I don't want to upset or disappoint any of you.

Here we are anyway :) please enjoy

~~~~~

Not long after once the pair of you were both decent again, you departed from the distained door of the fight club and out onto the cold streets of London.

"It's cold." You commented with chattering teeth, your shawl not warmth enough to protect you from the immense chill in the air.

"Here," Jacob offered kindly, and like second nature the Assassin shrugged his outdoors man's coat from his broad shoulders and slipped it around you- the material misfitting you completely, making you giggle- it reminded you of times when you used to dress up in your mothers clothes when you were small and nothing ever fit you right.

"Better?" Jacob asked after you'd been walking a while, as you nodded softly, your nose a little red and your cheeks rosy from the cold, making in smile down at you with nothing but adoration. With no one else in the dark narrow veins of the city, the pair of you walked the tight house lined road holding hands, and then it was like the cold disappeared, you couldn't feel it when your head was filled with such much love and your heart even more so.

"I had a nice time, seeing you today." You added in a small voice, biting back your colossal smile. As your (eye colour) eyes flickered up it appeared Jacob had the same obvious matter in mind and was beginning to chuckle to, which then caused you to splutter.

"We can't be serious for at least a second?" You harked, as Jacob swung your joined hands passively with each step, a scorn on his face at your words.

"Serious? Why would I want to act remotely like my sister? There's no joy in life there." He answered quickly, sneering as he took your hand and pulled you into an alley, out of sight and into the shadows.

"What are you doing." You smiled, trying to put on a tiresome and nonchalant tone but the huge grin on your face said otherwise. Jacob cocked you a coy smirk, his jaw shifting a little with the attempted smothered smile.

"I'm being spontaneous." He purred, making you laugh again for what felt like the millionth time that evening. "You're laugh is perfectly precious." He giggled once you'd mostly stopped yourself from sniggering away.

"It's not- stop it," you groaned, the flattery almost too much to bare, deciding to distract yourself by stealing his much loved and worn too hat and try it on for yourself, you stood on your tiptoes and with one clean gesture of your arm and the hat was resting rather lopsidedly on your head, laughing almost instantly at the look on his face.

"Well, Mr Frye, what are you thinking?" You called, posing a little as he stared at you with a rather confused expression, one brow raised before he ended up smirking.

"Yes, very dapper." Jacob replied, his eyes shining like buttons in the dim light of the oil lamps from the street, "although I think we can both agree it looks better on me." He returned quickly with a toying smirk that tugged in the corner of his mouth, making you reach up to press a kiss to his lips, his hands moulding into the shape of your waist as he pressed your back against the wall, sending you crazy with his longing open mouthed kisses.

"My two great loves," he joked once more when he retreated from your lips, examining the sight of you wearing his beloved hat, laughing some more before he pried it back, taking a deep breath.

There was a searching look on his face, but it looked more to be him searching- or rather questioning himself about a matter, his warming eyes flitting downwards for a few moments before he glanced upwards and back into your (eye colour) orbs.