Chapter 14 - Only One

A/N: I'll be brief- basically long story short if my chapters seem not as lengthly as before do not panic, I'm not going to take loads off my chapters but I just want to make atleast 20 chapters out of this book- I feel like with the plot sorted in my head I'm kind of almost finished writing it :-)

Anyway please enjoy this chapter

And as promised... Your smut my dears xD

------

I aim to deliver

Those words were enough to send pleasurable shocks down your spine, his hot breath tickling over your skin with the close proximity.

"Jacob..." You found yourself saying, unable to hold yourself back anymore as you laced your arm around his neck, crushing him against your open mouthed kiss, tasting the whiskey that lined his lips, feeling his smirk against your mouth.

Hands grasped at your hips, hooking your leg around his waist, encouraging you to jump- as you leapt slightly with an excited squeal as just as you had expected he caught you quickly, the door supporting your back.

His laughter filled the room as he pressed a kiss to your collarbone, which was now eye level with him due to you clinging onto him like some kind of koala.

The smile that infected your face could not be cured, as you beamed like some giddy little girl,  leaning you're forehead against his, your neck bent slightly due to the new height difference.

"Promise we'll always be this way?" You asked in a small voice, as he smirked, his hands squeezing your hips gently.

"Always." He replied, just as gently, before he sighed in a final fashion, carrying you towards the vanity as you squeaked slightly with a laugh at the sudden movement.

"One moment," he chuckled, one arm lacing around both hips as he used his now free hand to push all of the objects that scattered the beaten wood surface to the floor with a noisy crash that made you wince slightly.

"Here's to hoping they won't charge you for anything broken." You smiled playfully once he set you down on the surface, giving you a look.

"It's all worthless shite anyway, doubt they'll need it." He dismissed quickly, before turning his attention back to you, grinning as he let his hands fall to your shoulders, gently guiding the material of your dress sleeves over your shoulders, exposing more skin for his delight only.

"You however, are twice as important as anything that sat on this desk previously." He purred, "in fact I think you've added a grand's worth to its value."

His lips fell to the scoop of your neck, moving with sweet and slow kisses down the line of your shoulder - instant butterflies gathering in your stomach.

"You flatter me, Mr Frye." You said with a grin, your (eye colour) eyes falling shut of their own accord, becoming victim of lust.

"Flattery is the least of what you deserve," he started between kisses, keeping your mind occupied whilst he worked at pushing the material of your dress from your upper body so it pooled at your hips, "You deserve diamonds, and lots of them."

"You're just saying that because you're excited." You scorned, smirking when you realised he'd stopped kissing you, probably because he was shocked as to fact you were missing a key detail this time around.

"No corset?" Came a smart tone that made your eyes open.

"No. I didn't feel the need." You interjected, watching the constant smile on his face.