Brainwashing?

General POV

"Brainwashing? You want me to brain wash someone?" Gavin asked, a look of suspicion on his face. The woman who stood eagerly in front nodded. "To do what?" He enquired, and the woman laughed.
"I need him to secretly work for me, but not even know he is doing it." She said smirking at the scientist. The task shouldn't be hard, they trust him, even if they don't know it, he was their doctor after all. He brought them together. He gave her a pen and a notepad, told her to right down her plans, her victim, everything he would need to know to brainwash the poor, unsuspecting boy.
He had monitored them for years, tracking their progress, their unity. When they left his "care" he lost all track of them. He had no way of knowing how his test subjects were fairing. So he struck a deal. If he were to brainwash the innocent boy, he would benefit too, the boy would also relay information about the subjects to him. He would also set a way for the effects to be undone. If she fails and is killed, she will lose all hold over him. She didn't know that this was most likely to be the case. Unfortunately the benefit too him would also be lost, however he should be able to collect all the data he needs before then.
"Get me the boy, I'll see to it that the job is done." He nods to the woman, turning away to put the few sheets of paper from the notepad into a file marked "Project 17" and turned back to face her.
"How do I know I can trust you?" He chuckled lightly to himself, shaking his head.
"You don't, but you'll have to take my word for it if you want this done, otherwise good luck finding someone who'll do it." And turned away, sorting some of his lab equipment. "Especially for free, like me." He adds, emphasising how great this deal is for her.
"Fine, I'll bring the boy as soon as I can." He extends his arm to shake her hand.
"So we have a deal then?" He asks with a smirk as she reaches her hand out to shake his.
"We have a deal."
"You won't be disappointed."