New Family

JeongHan's POV

"He didn't mean it, MingHao, he was angry, you know how he can be, he's stubborn." I tell him as I stole his hair, holding him close to me as we lay on my bed. His faint sobs make me hold him tighter. I hate seeing him like this.
Since Hansol's outburst earlier, we've had to comfort him, he still thinks we will disown him, that we won't love him anymore. He thinks Hansol was right. But he's wrong, we won't disown him, we will always love him and as for Hansol, he didn't have the right to shout at him like that.
"I- I ju-huhuhst I-" he tries to speak through the sobs.
"Ssshh, try to calm down, if you keep trying to speak while you're so upset you'll just get frustrated and more upset." I pull back slightly, cupping his cheeks with my hands, wiping his tears away with my thumbs.
I make him look me in the eyes and smile lightly, watching as he attempts to match my smile. He's been like this since Hansol left, and he'll most likely stay like this for at least another weak. When he feels this way, we agree to take turns comforting him, each doing anything we can.
It's not his fault he's like this, I blame his parents. They made him feel like he didn't belong, outcast him since he came into this world. After he reached the young age of three they abandoned him, that's how he ended up in the shelter.
All he wants is a family to belong to, and they thought of us not accepting him and outlasting him like they did, it tears him apart.
That's why what Hansol did was unacceptable, he knows better.
---
I lay across the beanbags, Joshua's head rested on my stomach, music flowing into his ears that slowly sung him to sleep. That's when I overheard.
"You don't have to tell me anything you don't want to, you know that." Hansol's voice said calmly, reassuringly.
"That's why I want to tell you, I trust you, you don't push me to open up either." MingHao's voice follows, I feel bad about eavesdropping but I can't help myself. I wouldn't tell anyone anyway, I'm not that kind of guy, he'll tell others when he's ready.
"They abused me, my parents. I was made to feel like I didn't belong. I wasn't part of the family."  My heart sank, everything started to make sense. "They abandoned me on the streets when I was only three or four, I don't know how I ended up here but this place seven me, you guys saved me." MingHao's voice cracked as the words feel from his mouth.
"That's why you get so upset? Because you think we're going to abandon you? We won't accept you as part of our family?" Hansol questioned, understanding his brother more.
---
I'm not sure what happened next but since then they grew closer, we all did. He eventually opened up to us all, one by one, gradually trusting everyone of us with his past.