Chapter 2: wicked ways

Ian Somerhalder as Alexander

I dropped the girls body, licking blood off the corner of my mouth. She was fun to chase, her screams priceless.

"Alex keep that up you'll be fat." My friend, Zachery scolded.

I rolled my eyes. "Shut up before your my next meal." I hiss. He doesn't say anything else but looked freaked out.

I dragged the body in a hole and dumped it.

"Keep that up your mate will fear you if you find her." He scoffs.

I huff. "Good. I'll hear her scream as I conceive my heir." He gulped and backed up a bit.

"Um are you a sadist?" Zach dragged the words out.

"Yes." I simply said. Walking back to my house. Zach bid me goodbye and I walk in my living room, seeing my sister straddling a man.

"Eveline!" I hiss. She jumps up a nervous look covering her face.

"He's my mate calm down." She hisses back. I look at the man before walking over to him.

"Name?"

"M-mitch...."

"Goodbye Mitch." His eyes widened in confusion. I grabbed him snapping his neck, his body fell to the ground.

"WHY!!" my sister fell to her knees. "You monster!"

"Shut the hell up or I'll kill you too." She stood up in front of me.

"Do it."

The bitch thinks I won't? I should have killed her when mom was pregnant.

In a swift motion I ripped her head off, blood splattered everywhere. I cursed the mess and cleaned up.

My mother walked in rolling her eyes. "You killed her?"

"She was getting annoying." I shrug. My mother nodded and sit me a cup of blood on the table. I sat down and drunk it all still hungry.

"Your father won't be happy about this." My mother complained. So? It was the way of the vampire.

"Get Tortured and get pregnant again." I shrug. She scoffs her eyes flashing red before she retreats upstairs.

Vampires only needed one of their offspring to survive. If one killed the other it didn't matter. Vampire parents only did one thing, feed their young till they were old enough to hunt, sometimes the parent killed the weaker of the young.

For a human mate. The mate would bear the young, and that vampire would watch from afar. If she failed in rearing the vampire had the right to conceive their mate by force, everyday rules.

I went to my room, locking the door behind me, and undressing. I walked in the bathroom taking a quick shower.

I put on some boxers and looked at the time. Vampires night was tomorrow, how quaint. I laid in my bed looking at the ceiling.

I agreed to go to that stupid club tomorrow. Probably filled with a bunch of useless humans. I clicked my fangs, a habit of mine. I let darkness take me.

~morning~

I woke up to the scent of blood. I got dressed and walked down stairs to see my father dismembering my mother.

"What happened?" I asked bored, rubbing my eyes.

"She didn't submit to me so I killed her." He shrugged.

My mother must has been a bad mate.

"Now I'm taking you that club." He says annoyed.

"Why am I even going?"

"To find your submissive."

Oh goody.