Chapter 11

Alexander

I walked through the garden with my mate, hand in hand. this was how it was suppose to be right? Then why did I feel a void in my heart, like something was missing....or someone.

"Are you alright?" My angles voice filled my ears. I smiled and gave a nod. "Where are we going?"

I chuckled and shook my head. "Surprise." she frowned, saying she hated surprises, but I would make sure she loved this one. I led her into the forest, she looked around at the trees, then I remembered. She was a man-eating snake, or was I seeing things? Yep I probably was, besides, no one said anything about a big ass snake.

"You like snakes?" I ask, seeing her blue eyes stare at my pondering.

"Nope" she says, popping the 'p.' So I was imaging things, if she hated snakes, she couldn't possibly be one.

"Oh." I wanted to make conversation, but all I could come up with was, 'how was your day', that was lame, not to mention, hard to ask after the person your asking was locked up in a cell probably. I look down a bit defeated, seeing the place we were headed I lighten up pulling a bit harder.

"Its a lake." She says confused as I nod. Telling her 'its not just any lake.' "Then what?"

I lead her to the edge of land, "You ask a question about your Future and you see it." I explain as she leans looking into the water. I see her mumble a few words, then staring, her face changes from confusion to shock as she jerks back from the lake. "what's the matter?"

She quickly shakes her head smiling. "nothing, its nothing at all." I stare a bit confused before nodding and taking her hand, leading her to a meadow. She gasps as she see the little picnic I set up, I sit down patting the space beside me, she joins me grinning.

"You did all this?" She asks, staring at the different types of food laid out, different deserts as well as punch.

"Anything for you." I say as our eyes meet, she gazed back, I seem to get lost in her blue orbs. I start to lean closer seeing her eyes slip shut as my lips touch hers, the kiss was short but sweet. She tasted of sweet plums, things I cant describe, when I pulled away we were both breathless.

She smiled a twinkle in her eyes, I knew I had just fell for her more that day. The feeling of something missing never left my heart that evening.

Casandra

I touch my lips where Alex had kissed me after he takes me home, saying he had work. He tasted like mint leaves, airy. I smiled seeing Zach walk by I follow him, the images troubling me.

FlashBack

I leaned down. "show me my lover." I watched the lake shimmer as I see Alex having his arms wrapped around me. Then I saw Zach walk up to us kissing Alex on the lips right in front of me, I didn't seem to mind, in fact I seemed turned on. Then Zach kissed me, the same look came over Alex.

We all shared a few words before I was sandwiched in-between them both, both of them kissing all over me, me moaning.

I yelped and jerked back, Alex looking at me. "what's the matter?"

I couldn't tell him what I saw, hell no. "nothing, its nothing at all." He gave me a look, not believing me, but didn't press it.

End Of FlashBack

"Hey Zach." I couldn't help blushing as the images flashed across my mind, I knew the images had progressed to something more.

"Glad you back." He says, I see something sparkling in his eyes, love? No...that cant be right.

Zachary

I Saw Casandra looking at me confused, I raised an eyebrow as she blushed and looked away. What was going on with her? "Are you alright?"

"Fine." she answered a bit to quickly. I nodded, not believing a word I went with it, she settled down beside me asking what I was doing.

"Reading a book, Death Note, actually its a magna." She nodded interested as I explained the story line.

"Did I bother you?" I shake my head 'no' giving a smile I sit the book down looking at her. I see her bite her lip, causing blood to rush to my member. She looked down, obviously seeing my boner, before she blushed and got up. I grab her arm pulling her back down, as we stared at each other.

I've fallen for her. The words ring in my head as I lean closer, I wanted this I wanted her. Our lips met, she tasted sweet, I savored the taste, surprised when she kissed back. I heard her moan as I ran my hand through her silky hair, I never wanted this to end.

I was disappointed when she pulled back, but smiled feeling my heart speed up. She gets up touching her lip looking at me.

'MATE' My animal roars again, trying to claw to the surface, I push him down as she walks away. she is my mate no doubt....then why do I feel somethings missing? I groan falling back on the couch pondering, seeing Alex walk through the door our eyes meet.

As we stared emotions started swelling in my heart, his amber eyes were beautiful, his lips looked so soft I wanted to kiss them, he skin being nipped by me, my marks on his body. WHAT NAW HOLD UP.

I look away, out the corner of my eye I see him bite his lip before walking away which made my boner harder. What the fuck was that? I was going crazy. I get up to take a cold shower, thinking maybe the crazy will end tomorrow.