chapter 13

Meh i know i said wens-days and Fridays....consider those days the days i absolutely wont be updating as a break....i have anther math project to do anywhore......

Alexander

I woke up in my bed, remembering i flew back in a daze last night. I see zach again outside my window, i watch him and Casandra look at each other, it seemed so love filled it made my heart hurt. I forced myself out of bed, not caring that every muscle in my body was sore from the cold air. I walk outside, right pass them, it was a lie zach wasn't...

"Alex." the angle like voice made me freeze, knowing it wasn't cassy, i looked seeing zach look back with a worried look. "Look, last night was..."

"i get it." i cut him off abruptly, and keep walking, feeling him grab my wrist i yank my hand away glaring at him.

"Alex please listen." I rolled my eyes and turned my body to face him, noticing how truly beautiful he was. "Im sorry, its been so strange lately and im feeling strange things!" He says quickly, while cass watches with a sorry look.

HE kissed HER, SHE kissed BACK. Was the only thing going through my head as my glare hardened. "Alex do you feel it?" His questioned making me raise an eyebrow, did he feel the bond as well?

"Do you mind.." My voice trails off. he asks what he would mind when i cant hold back any longer, all the confusing feelings come rushing at me all at once. I grab the back of his neck planting my lips on his, surprised he stiffens, only to relax a second later and kiss me back. I kiss him harder, feeling the lust i had for him pushing my ego, I hear him moan as i deepen the kiss, not being able to pull away not being able to stop.

Hell did i want to stop?

Hell to the no.

I push him against a tree picking him up while he wraps his legs around my waist grinding into me, i moan biting his lower lip before grinding back, both of our moans and whimpers mixing in the air as i feel his body shake as he cums, a high pitched moan leaving his mouth, i stop letting him down both of us catching our breaths as i realized what id just done.

I look over seeing cass watching, i expected her to be mad but she seemed rather surprised and turned on. I groan looking at panting zach, a wet spot in the front of his jeans, i speed walk away not comprehending what id done. The boner i had making me more freaked out.

Zach

I watched him walked away not being able to breath, i slowly stand up feeling pleasure waves. Casandra helps me not looking the least bit mad or freaked out, it was freaky but i enjoyed it, every second of feeling his body against mine was bliss. I looked down at my jean hearing cass giggle i glare at her.

"What was that.." My breath shaky as she helps me inside to my room.

"Well....were all mates...at least what i think." Was the possible? To be mated to two people. I shook the thought away, going in the bathroom changing, cass sits on my bed deep in thought while i smirk. "You except this?"

I nod imaging both alex and cass in bed, making my member harden. I quickly turn so she wont see it. "The thing is.. dose alex?" The thought of him rejecting me and keeping cass filled my mind which caused my heart to break.

"I dont know really, getting mixed signals." She responds giving a smile. "He wont leave you, i wont let him." For that i am grateful for a friend/mate such as this.

Lee

Dawn led me to a small village, all i could smell were vampires, no humans to hunt. "Ill feed you." Dawn shrugs handing me a blood pack which i happily gulp. "I smell a young scent on you." Dawn says looking at me.

"im with child.." I say quietly remembering Kai and his face making me sadder.

"Im sorry." Dawn tries to comfort me but i turn away gaining a sign. "I can help you."

"How?"

"My dear...i am a Syqur, vampire hybrid..." My eyes widen, syqurs were known to be troublesome, and to never trust them, their tongues as slippery as the snakes themselves.

"I shall be going." I turn to leave a few words stopping me.

"I can bring your mate back." How did he know? I turn back around his smile wide.

"How?"

"Deary we simply make a deal....or trade one life for another." His voice has slight sharpness i find uneasy as i listen. "You may kill the baby inside you...for your mate....and become barren." He pauses. "Or trade the vampire kings mate...Or we make a deal."

i knew better than to pick the deal, their deals were never good. "I will trade his mate." Alex... you never been more happy than now...im so sorry but i need kai!

"his femal mate or his male one." He was mated to zach too...i always sensed their connection.....no i would not murder my own brother.

"The girl."

"touch her with this...her soul will leave quickly...but beware the black snake." He chuckles handing me a red stone that was glowing slightly.

Dawn

I watched her leave with the stone in tow...i would win finally. If she managed to do as i told her...she will get her mate back....the snake will become mine to control....to bad after she gets her mate she will die....

With the rest of her kind....

When that girl is under my control...