Chapter 16

Zach

I watched the snake twisting through the village destroying everything in its path, I saw my sister stagger into the clearing her arm a sickly purple.

I saw dawn sniffle a laugh. "I warned you."

"P-please help me!"

I flick my ear looking to my masters face, he had a sick smile. "No....kill her!"

I grinned at the chance to taste blood again and I advanced enjoying her scream as I ripped her throat out. "Good kitty..." Dawn walked up to the body placing his hand on her stomach then pulling away. "The baby was already dead from the poison" he shrugs petting my mane. He walked towards the screams and I followed lumbering behind him, this was far from over.

Alex

My gun wasn't going to do jack I knew that much.

I cursed seeing the snake kill another fighting vamp. How the hell did this happen....I knew my friend did some shit she wasn't suppose to. Fuck it all!!

I couldn't hurt it any way....it was my mate...Zach was with that freak...I had a feeling Zach was the key I was running out of time!

I shifted flying over the trees looking for that dumb lion. If I couldn't find him we would all die...not like I was afraid to die.

POV: ???

I set up the gun, aiming at the snakes head, one shot one kill.

I knew it wouldn't kill...I needed two shots for that...

I took aim...then..

BANG!