Chapter 4: claimed by two

Zach efron as Zachary

Casandra

Last night has been a complete nightmare. Literally. Once I had gotten home and went about my nightly routine, all I saw were those red eyes staring back at me when I closed my eyes.

"Honey what's bugging you?" My mother had been watching me all morning, I had bags under my eyes from countless sleepless nights.

"Im fine." I said quietly. I had seen red eyes out side when it was dark. Was he watching me? I went back up to my room, to see him standing there.

I almost screamed but he got to me with inhuman speed and put his hand over my mouth. "Quiet or your dead." He hissed. I nodded and he slowly removed his hand if I decided to scream again. I kept my mouth shut and said nothing.

"Hello love." Love? I am not his love. My look must have said it all because he grabbed my wrist and pushed me against the wall.

"Your mine." He nipped my neck and tried to push him away but he didn't budge a bit.

"S-stop please." He smirked and pressed himself against me. I felt something hard press into my thigh and I panicked.

"You know you want it." He hissed in my ear.

He started to pull at my clothes and I struggled hard as kissed and nipped at me.

"S-stop". Tears started to form as he worked at my pants.

"Fine kitten." He let me go, with my weak knees a fell on the floor. "I will mate you, heirs are my top priority."

I covered myself with a robe as he scoffed. "I'll see everything anyway."

I froze at his words and hugged myself.

"Guess what sweety, you gonna live with me." I stared at him.

"No." I said.

"There is no no."

The next thing I know, blackness.

Alexander

I carried my mate all the way to my mansion. Such a pain in the ass. Zach spotted me and rolled his eyes.

"You kidnapped her?" Zach threw up his hands in defeat. "Your too dense."

"Take the bitch, I have work to do." I growled throwing her to him. He easily caught her and glared at me.

"Show a little respect to your mate." He hissed. Carrying her in.

Well, if she had come willingly, there wouldn't be a problem, the bitch wanted to fight so I knocked her out.

But I had never seen zach so upset before, he was unmated which made my skin crawl knowing he could have a heir with her, she was my bitch, she would have my offspring.

I hissed and went to my father. We had a few things to discuss.

Zachary

I watched the beauty sleep, she was so beautiful.... Alex didn't deserve her! She was a delicate flower that needed to be cared for.

I felt the mate pull for her, her scent, everything. I wasn't cruel like the others, I would care for her. Not fucking rape her.

I heard her groan and look to see her pretty Hazel eyes staring back at me. She yelped and backed up to the edge of the bed.

Alex that bitch

Its ok, I'm nothing like him. I gave a smile. Knowing full well it was Alex's fault.

She seemed wary of me but relaxed a bit which made my heart flutter. "My name is Zachary, but you can call me zach." I said, tilting the hat on my head.

She giggled. "I am casandra, I have no nickname through."

"Noooo this cannot be!!!" I yelled acting dramatic, running around the room.

She burst out in fits of giggles. "Cassy shall be your nick name!" She nodded while I praised my hard work.

"I'm sorry Alex took you, he's butt head." She nodded.

"What are you too him?"

"His best friend he threatens to kill." I mumble. "But are you hurt."

"Only the bruise." She pulled up sleeve. I instantly felt anger flood through me. How dare he hurt mate! My animal roared.

Cassy's eyes widened. "Y-your eyes..." They were probably glowing.

"I'm sorry I won't hurt you." I sat down on the bed looking at her. "I'll make sure he never touches you again." I promised.

The small smile that played on her lips was enough to make me want to protect her with my life.