Chapter 8

Omg....if you ever write with cassy never slack. She will get on yo ass ;0 literally.

Um....ok...love you Cassy.... Don't kill me.. Pls. BTW meh name is Alexander. Yep you know where this is going.

I actually know a real life Zach ;0 my brother from another mother. Ok story I talk to much.

Casandra.

I woke up in some kind of cell. It was dark and damp, fuck my life.
I looked around seeing a candle as the only source of light. I nearly screamed when a wolf the size of a tiger walked past the door.

A man opened the door to my cell and the wolf walked in, shifting to another man who was a bit older.

"Hello there." I stayed silent. The mofo wasn't getting shit from me.

"Talk or die."

"Hiya." I said quickly.

He chuckled and rolled his eyes. "Do you know who I am buttercup?"

I frowned at the nickname. "No."

"Good." He grabbed my arm hoisting me up and leading me out up some stairs, to a bright lit dinning room.

"Sit." I did as he said, sitting in one of the chairs I studied his every move.

"I won't hurt you as long as you work with me." I nodded, That was reasonable.

"Now tell me, what is alex?" I almost laughed, kinda obvious but ok.

"Vampire." He nodded.

"If you wanted to know. He didn't really touch you.". I figured that out when I ran, but still playing with someone's mind? Come on!

"Do you love him?" My silence must have went back on the deal.

"Buttercup your going to sleep for a while." I had no time to react as I felt something hard hit my head.

~dream~

My father picked me up, flying me around like I was a superhero.

"That's my cassy!" I giggle and screamed as he pretends to almost drop me.

"Daddy higher!" I spread my arms as he lifted me higher making whooshing sounds with his mouth.

"Who's my little buttercup?" He raised his eyebrow holding me on his shoulders.

"Me!"

"Thats right!" Mother calls us for dinner.

"Time to eat buttercup." I nod and laugh as he runs to the house carrying me.

~end~

Alex

Fuck, fuck, FUCK!

I pace and hissed, as she had not yet returned. "Which way did she head?"

"By her scent west." My tracker answered. That was near the hunters, my worst fears were coming true.

I let out a breath, and told Zach the news, turns out he's her mate as well, or either her guardian. I hope the second one. For his sake.

"Well let's go get her!" He growled, speed walking for the door.

"Wait you idiot!"

I grabbed his arm and he froze. We stared at each other for I don't know how long before I looked away.

"We need to be smart not reckless." I hiss annoyed.

After I get her back, Her submissive training would begin.

"You still want to break her?" Zach glared at me, probably reading my mind.

"Don't pretend you don't have the urge to dominate her." I scoffed, He looked Down. Yas bitch yas.

"Can we just save her?" He says quietly. I nod and start making a plan.

She would be mine. By force if I had to.

Lee

I screamed as Kevin knocked kai to the ground and stood over him.

"You fucker." He snarled. Kicking him over and over again.

"Kai!" I was crying a storm.

"Shut up bitch!" Kev snarled.

Our plan to run had not worked. Kevin had found out somehow and caught up to us in the woods.

"Any last words?" Kev snarled.

"Go to hell." Kai snarled.

Kevin smiled. "I'll meet you there." He lifted his foot to crush Kai's head. I looked away as I heard a crunch sound.

I looked back and what I saw brought fresh tears to my eyes.

Oh god what have i done?