Chapter 15

Whatever I'll keep the name -,- lol

Zach

My paws soak in the child's blood, its parents watching screaming. I roared and pounced ending their lives as well.

My jaw covered in blood, I walk out Tony waiting master, it had only been a few hours and I enjoyed obeying him. My mates where enjoying themselves without me.

I walked by dawn side always in lion form, my man bouncing as I walked, I spotted Alex, if he knew I was under this beings control.

"Kitty... Let's make a pit stop."

I nodded following we stopped in some bushes I watched casandra and Alex play around, having fun which saddened me.

"See that kitty? They don't care about you!" Dawn says petting my mane. I purr flicking my ear. "Go to them kitty...I'll get you later..."

I growled. I didn't want to leave dawns side but I obeyed walking through the brush they both stopped when they saw me.

"Zach?" Alex studied my animal and I rolled my eyes, shifting to my human form ending up in only boxers.

"Yea hi." I was tired, I wasn't loved....at least dawn cared.

"We missed you." Casandra smiles.

I grit my teeth, it was lies all fucking lies! "Don't lie to my face!" I feel my body shake.

"Zach what do you mean?" Casandra looked hurt while Alex wasn't denying a damn thing. Then its confirmed.

"You both don't want me in your little mating! I know when I'm not wanted!" I growl loudly stalking away.

"Zach wait!" Casandra grabs my arm and I feel the sparks, only they disgust me. I throw her off, as she lands on the ground a few feet away Alex growls and I feel my body flying back into a tree pinned by Alex.

I felt the pull which made sick. "Kill me you fucker!" I growl my body starting to shift.

He scrunches his brows together and jumps away as I change, I roar stalking forward hearing a whistle I stop.

"Kitty stop." Dawn was back, I happily trotted to him and he petted my mane.

"Zach.." I heard cass say my name softly.

I growl at it annoyed, dawn walks away and I follow, Alexs eyes trained on my shoulder.

Lee

I watch my brother walk away with dawn, it confused me but no matter. I walk out the brush seeing Alex turn to me.

I knew he sensed something wrong with me, but we were friends he'd never know. "Hey Alex!" I say cheerfully like I always do.

Usually he scowled, this time he smiled at me. That girl really was changing him. "Hi lee."

I felt guilty. "I'm sorry Alex."

Before he could say I word I grabbed his mates arm and touched the stone to her.

I heard Alex yell and his mate screamed in pain as the stone broke into pieces and went on her fore head in the shape of a sun.

I stepped back as her eyes completely turned black and her body shifted.

I screamed when I large black snake the size of giant trees started down at me, its mouth out venom dripping from its fangs.

I tried to run but it strikes with impossible speed I felt its fang scrap my arm and I fell. It hissed turning away from me knowing I was dead.

I felt the venom curse through my arm and I staggered up to find dawn. He had to help me he had to.

I heard screams knowing the overgrown snake got to the village I looked to see Alex running to the noise weapon draw.

What have I done?