Chapter 6: Dark Side

Alexander

I watched my mate run around with Zach, my chest hurt at the sight but I held back. I felt my fangs itch. I need to feed soon.

I looked at my fragile mate. "How would she feel to know i hunted humans?" Zach dose too i thought bitterly.

I saw him tackle my mate and hold her laughing. I saw red. I stood up and jumped on the roof, launching away to keep from killing him.

I landed and punched a tree letting myself fall down hugging my knees. Why me?

Alex....you aren't weak like this! A voice in my head hissed.

Do not hurt your mate. A second one begged.

Make her yours! You deserve it.

Was he right? I'm the one that found her! I'm the one she belongs too! And I'll be damned if Zach takes that away from me.

I went back to see his face coming closer to hers. They will kiss.

Like hell they will.

I snatched her away from him. I ignored her yelp and jumped away into a window of my room. It locked behind me as I threw her on the bed.

She is mine.

"Hello kitten." My voice was the same tone as when we first met, I saw her eyes water.

"W-what?"

"If you kiss anyone else I will kill them then you." I starred stripping her as she kicked at me. My eyes glowed which made her freeze.

"When you tried to kiss someone else....you brought this upon yourself." I hissed.

I pined her naked body down while she begged me to stop.

Why stop now? Better now then later. The voice growled.

I made up my mind and enjoyed her screams as I took her.

"Obey me."

Hey...not really sure if I should put smut in it...some ppl like and some don't. Get back to me on that k?

Zachary

"Zach you should have chased them!" Lee hisses at me. I ignore her and she slaps me.

"You let him rape your mate?!"

"She's not my mate." I grumble. Looking down at the hardwood floor.

"Zach...." She trailed off looking away. "Fine." She signed.

"You think this is easy for me?" I spit.

She glares at me. "As your older sister I know best....and you made a mistake" she jumps out the window and I groan.

Family, can't live with em can't live without em.

I covered my ears as Cassy's calls for help reached them. I smelled blood. He bit her.

I'm so sorry.... I knew they were useless. The damage was done.

I was done. Any future I had with cassy is gone. I lost everything, and I'm still here.

Die

Die

Die

I willed it to happen but nothing moved. I was stuck here, my heart broken with my own stupidity.

I'm lost.

I'll never find my way back.