Chapter 3: Vampires night

Alexander

I transformed into my spirit animal, a horned owl, and flew along side the crow, that was my father. I wondered when I would kill him? When i matured maybe.

I landed on a branch of a tree a few meters from the club. I spotted a girl giving the club door an uneasy look.

I watched in amusement as she paced back and forth. She was pretty hot, I might have fun. I shifted to my human form and crouched on the branch my eyes glowing wildly.

She look at me and froze. When our eyes meet i felt a pull....shes my mate. A human huh? Playing with her should be fun.

I bunched my legs and jumped, soaring high and landing in front of her. She stepped back trying to form words, but none coming out.

"Hello girl" i hissed. I walked closer sniffing her neck. She slapped me and back up a few feet.

Id give her hell for that.

"Hit me again and i wont hesitant to kill you girl." She continued to back up, i rolled my eyes and sped behind her holding her.

"Never run from me." My lips touched her neck, i heard her breathing hitch. My fangs were itching to penetrate her flesh, to mark her, but I held back.

"Name?"

"C-casandra"

"Well your now mine casandra....mine to control.....mine to use."

What I didn't expect her to do was to pull away and glare at me. "I belong to no one." She spat.

I smirked. "You do now."

"Fuck you."

Oh she didn't just say that?

"Watch your tongue girl." She glared harder.

"I have a name boy." Feisty, fun time breaking her.

"Well I am Alexander, not that it matters, I promise you will obey me, you'll beg me to pleasure you when your body achs."

She steps back. "What the hell you damn pervert!"

"Be carful mate." I warn and vanish into mist. She will submit to me or end up like my mother, dead.

Casandra

I walked into the club feeling freaked out. A guy with red eyes claimed me?! Oh hell to the no! I am my own woman, no one owns me.

I saw the creepy but hot dude sitting at a table watching me. I shuddered and turned back to Keisha, running her mouth to two guys.

"Kei." I whispered yelled. She look at me with a questioning glance.

"That freak is staring at me!" Her eyes traveled to alexander.

"Well he's hot." She shrugged. "I sense he's a sadist."

Great got claimed by a sadist, Whoopi-fucking-doo.

I rolled my eyes and look back to see him gone, I almost scream when I see hes on the chair beside me.

"Hey mate." Mate? What the hell. I stayed silent causing him to frown. Yeah be sad bitch!

He leaned closer to me, causing my to breath faster.

"I'm a vampire sweetheart." I looked down and saw two small fangs but they were extending into killing machines!

I tried to jerk back but he held my arm so tight tears came to my eyes. "Except that your mine" he hissed.

He squeezed it tighter I silently cried in pain. "im y-yours" he let go and I cried as he stood up.

"I'll see you soon mate." He snapped, walking out.

I rubbed the place he had grabbed me. A bruise already forming. I prayed to never see him again.