Chapter 19

Zach

I shift into my lion and sniff out dawn seeing him holding my mate I walk out the brush. He freezes when he sees the marks gone but as if nothing changed i walk up purring nosing his hand. I was disgusting my self as he stroked my mane.

"Good kitty." He says then moves to his hide out with me following behind. He places my mate on a table in the center of the room. "Kitty today's we will rule this world."

I was scared about what would cause. I looked down at Cass, she looked pretty even passed out. I shook the thoughts away watching dawns every move.

I saw my opening. My chance to make this right. I sprung at his back my claws connecting with flesh. It will end now.

Alex

I smelled blood. I hadn't feed in a good while and my throat burned. I cursed it I needed to find Cass blood later. I followed Zach's scent to a house I smelt more blood a lot of it. I walk into see zach lion motionless on the floor with a hurt dawn standing over him, I hissed and lunged only to be knocked to the side like a dead weight.

"You never learn!" I hear dawn spit and I see him standing over me with a knife. Why was he this strong? Or am I weakened from no blood.

Dawn was suddenly knocked over by a weak Cass. She stumbles and falls beside me. "Drink my blood."

I shake my head. "Your already weak you might die" I see down getting up and I clench my teeth.

"Do it."

She eyes me. Knowing times run out when I see dawn up and angry I grip her head and sink my fangs in her neck. I feel power rush throw my veins. I let her weak body rest on the floor as I stand up dawn charges me full speed I hold up my hands. I slide back a foot before stopping.

My eyes glow blood red as savage me returns at the taste of blood. "Why don't I show you why the vampire prince is feared."

I chuckle darkly before my fangs extend to their full length my face becoming my beast than man I bite Into his throat.

I bite deeper ripping his throat out blood flying everywhere. I let his headless body fall as my eyes land in my mates on the floor both passed out.

Put them down

My beast all but begs and I walk to them my throat burning with thirst.

I snarl.

I move.

Closer.