Chapter 18

*breaths* pull your shit together....ok my self pep talk over.

Alex

My animal was crying in pain as I attacked our mate....our other half. As his lion jumped at me I clawed my hand dodging raking my claws down His side. I made little damage thanks to his thick skins but my objective was not to kill.

"Zach I fucking love you!"

"Lies!!" He roars again jumping at me. I dodged again, if this continued something bad would happen.

How did things turn our like this? Had i rejected him as my mate without knowing it....did I love him....I did I felt for him what I felt for casandra. Why did he think I was lying...that mark on his shoulder... An idea.

I was sent flying into a tree, paying the price for my day dreaming. Zach was a strong beast...but he's only bronze no brain indeed...his beast only knows to attack...I shall use it against him.

Zach leaped at me and I used his weight against him making him launch into the ground. "Zach please listen" I hiss. "Dawn is fucking with your mind!"

He growls getting up. "You see the mark on your shoulder Zach?!"

He looked to his shoulder his eyes locking on the mark. "It makes you feel things that aren't there zach....the hate the anger its all fake."

He shakes his head. "Dawn would never..."

"You killed your sister zach....you killed all the people he wanted."

He back up. "No no lee!" The mark disappears as he yowls his sisters name, she wouldn't come she would never come.

"Zach..." I wanted to comfort him...but I held back though it crushed me to see him in pain.

He shifted to his human for falling to his knees. "What am I..."

"Your a monster zach." I say honestly walking over. "Your my monster."

The kiss was powerful. My love for him pouring out, my feeling naked and in the open. I wanted zach i made that clear with this kiss, I pulled away ignoring his call. If I would die he would not follow, casandra....I hope you kill me swiftly.

Casandra

I was in the arms of a man human again. It was dawn. "Hello angle."

I instant started fighting him he held me pouting. "Be Still my pretty."

I shivered in disgust. Only my mates could call me such a thing. "Let me go."

"I still need you." His eyes gleamed in an evil way. "What I'm doing is for the good of the world...im not the villain here."

And I'm a poodle

Your words are all lies. I know they are. "Bullshit"

"Feisty." Dawn chuckles dropping me. "You will kill alex..."

My snake wanted nothing more than to taste blood and flesh...but not my mate. "I won't"

I would win whatever sick game he was playing. As if reading my mind he smiled. "The game is about to get a lot sicker."

Then blackness.