Chapter 14

.....Sorry for the wait...so much math homework my brain hurt...

Um....kinda....bdsm.....well Alex is a sadist so......*coughs* though I don't know much about it....I know some thing ;/

Alexander

I watched my mate, arms crossed. I was tired of waiting I needed to break her now. "Casandra....." I hissed and she froze.

"I'm just nervous..." her down cast eyes made me want to forget this but I couldn't, not now. The whole thing with Zach pissed me off, I needed a release.

"You will call my master...you will only speak when spoken to, got it?"

She nods clearly still nervous. "I keep my promise...I will not go hard on you." Mostly

[SEXUAL CONTENT]

"Strip." Her eyes widen at the command and she hesitates. "If you hesitate any longer you'll be punished."

She quickly strips her shirt and jeans, undoing her bra and sliding off her underwear. I was pleased she changed her mind so fast.

"All vampires break their mates..." I hiss wasting no time tying her wrists to the bed.

"Will it hurt..."

Her question caught me off guard and I glared. "What did I say about speaking?" She closes her mouth and I hum in approval sitting on the bed beside her body.

"Tell me pet, are you sensitive?"

"Yes master."

I growl, she catches on quickly. My eyes roamed her body, perfect and smooth. I get up grabbing a whip.

"Pet..I explained before about the safe word if you need to use it you may."

I could tell she was listening because when I whipped her stomach out of nowhere she gasped.

I smirked and whipped her again harder, the sounds she was making drove me crazy, her body jerked at the slightest touch of the whip, her body withered in pain which was met by pleasure the odd mix which sent her tumbling into oblivion.

It was nice to watch, my hard-on was evidence of that.

After a few more whips leaving her panting for more, I took out a vibrator. She watched me intently, seeing her wrists turning red from the constant pulling I smirk. Without a look or word or warning I plunged the vibrator into her heated core, I didn't think lube was necessary... Beside I wanted to see her in pain as well.

She turned into an uncontrollable moaning mess, I wanted to fuck her senseless...but that would be reward for a few more good plays. This was how I liked to be pleasured, just regular sex wasn't enough, watching her struggle with her orgasm, to keep it at bay was enough to satisfy me.

I could smell her heat in the air, sweat and lust...it gave a salty scent that I enjoyed.

Her moans turning to screams of pleasure were getting to me. "Are you close pet?" I purred after teasing her turning it on low then high watching her sexually frustrated face turn to one of pure bliss.

"Master may I please come?" She strained to get the words out, her shortened breath making it hard.

I decided not to push further. I wanted to push her to the brink of a crazed state of not being able to release. "Cum pet."

I said the words calmly, But a scream of pleasure was met with me. As the vibrator made her orgasm that much more intense.

I cleaned her up, still erect myself. It was only her first go...others we would do more I wanted to push her body to its limits...train it to pleasure me a certain way. To know where I liked to be touched.

I would break her.

[END SEXUAL CONTENT]

Zach

I laid against the tree, not really paying attention to what was going on. I looked up seeing my sister, when did she even leave?

Vampires weren't family folk, it was natural to not care about your sibling, most time you killed the weaker one.

"Lee?". She looked my way smiling.

"Hello brother." Something wasn't right....not at all.

"Your not my sister." I hissed sniffing the air.

"Your right.". Lee shifted into a man. "I'm dawn."

I growled knowing that scent meant no good. "Where's my sister?"

"Around." He moved so fast I didn't have time to react, he held me above the ground by my collar. "Listen kitty....you will do as I say."

I roared shifting to my lion making him drop me, when I felt something on my shoulder burning, I looked seeing a black mark of some kind.

I roared in anger my black mane rippling as I charged him. "Sit kitty."

He taunted. My mark burned and I backed down snarling.

"Your my little pet now."

He laughs walking away. My body dosent move until he's gone and I pace snarling. What did he do to me? No way I can tell Alex...or casandra

"Come to me kitty."

I heard his voice in my head and I obeyed walking through the trees my lion not minding being ordered, actually neither did I.