Chapter 8 (Part 2)

A/N: PART 2 BISHESSS~ 

This chapter is more dramatic in my opinion. Well, it is to a point I guess. Oh well, you can decide that. But I would be lying if I said I didn't tear up a little writing it...so...yeah.

You can decide how you feel about it.

Other then that, enjoy it. And also, There maybe(most likely will be) more scenes like this later on in the book. Like the fighting and what not, cause I mean, whats a book about demon hunters without some BA fighting?? AM I RIGHT OR AM I RIGHT!? (UnU)

Picture is of Felix~

If anythings messed up sorry, I didn't edit it yet. I'm tired and too lazy so, I'm just going to bed...

Hope you enjoy!! 

Chapter 8(Part 2) [Penelope]

"Are you kidding me!" I grunted, throwing my head back on the concrete. I didn't even get two seconds to prepare myself before he drop-kicked me! This bastard was going to pay. I quickly stood up and looked around for something to fight with. I was never good with just my hands, so it would be a pointless fight with just my hands defending me.

"Oh, what's wrong sweetie? Can't fight me?" Kingsley sneered walking towards me with his arms folded over his chest.

"As if, I could take you down any second now." Okay, I was totally bullshitting, but I needed to buy time. Maybe if I egg him on enough, he'll come after me and I can dodge him, giving me just enough momentum to run and find something. Alright, we've got a plan now. Great, let's keep it up Penelope.

"I'm waiting princess." He laughed opening up his arms and exposing his chest. 

"You'll have to give me more then that."

"How so? I'm defenseless, my heart is a clear shot for you. You could kill me easily right now." Was he kidding me? He knew I had to decapitate him to kill him, not take his heart out, or stab it. 

"Pathetic. Just like yo-" Before I could take back my words, he was in my face, nose-to-nose. Bad choice of words. Yeah lets call a powerful demon pathetic.

Great idea.

"What was that?" He snapped, his hot breath hitting my face. I expected it to have a smell. But it didn't. Guess demons don't have smelly breath. Good for them. I opened my mouth to respond, but couldn't get any words to come out.

The hell...

I saw a smirk forming on the corners of his mouth and my eyes widened. He was doing this. Well, two can play at that. Change of plans. I smiled back at him and he looked at me, his eyes filling with shock as I threw my head back and hit him in the face. He stumbled back, a curse leaving his mouth as I found my feet and took off down the street. My head was pulsing with pain from the hit, but I had to do something.

"You're gonna pay for that you bitch!" I heard him yell and my heart started racing as the adrenaline kicked in. Shit! I needed to find a weapon and fast. I continued running and could hear Kingsley heated footsteps getting closer, causing my heart to begin pounding in my throat. I didn't have time to get close to finding something before I was lifted off the ground. Struggling was useless as the grip that was holding my scarf unraveled it from my neck, causing me to drop straight down on my stomach. I made a grunt at the contact and quickly stood up, sending a punch straight to Kingsley stomach. I had put a lot of power behind that punch, but instead of getting the reaction I had hoped for, he just stood there, staring at his stomach with an amused expression on his face.