Chapter 15

Sorry if this chapter is short, I wasn't really feeling it today. Next chapter will have more fight scenes and a very...special scene c; huhuheuheuhuehuehue

Picture on the side is what Penelope's outfit was and what Kevin's true form looks like

Chapter 15 (Penelope POV)

"I seriously can't believe this." I sighed, blowing some long strands of silver hair out of my face,

Yes. You heard correctly. 

Upon going through the portal to Hell and finally getting there, my hair grew and turned silver.

And by grow, I mean it is down to my butt.

Now, lets back-track so you can have a better understanding of what the hell is happening cause trust me, I did not understand it either.

Apparently when you enter Hell, your physical appearance changes due to what your species is. So say if you were a fairy. In the human world, you'd look like and average normal person. But in Hell, you would half pointy ears, sea-green skin, wings of course, and gold eyes. If you were a girl, your hair would be in long ringlets. A guy, you would be looking like an emo skater.

Now, Kevin. He's an Incubus. And his appearance right now scared the fuck out of me when we got through the portal.

His skin was pale, but had a hint of purple in it. He had on a pair of leather skinny jeans that were laced up the side with black strings. There was a fishnet belt type thing that started at his hip and cascaded down to his ankles. He had no shirt on, and let me tell you, his body.

Shit.

He didn't have the indents of a six pack but they evidence of it being there was evident. Instead of a shirt, he had on this leather vest type thing that came up to his neck and was strung up loosely by black strings. It had a purple flower with lace on one shoulder. Starting from his biceps at a point and going down to his wrist were a pair of leather arm gloves. His nails were long and black and he had a pair of gigantic black wings that came to a point with a claw at the tip.

The thing that got me the most though was his hair and eyes.

His bangs were cut straight across, a little longer over one eye. It ran all the way down to his hips and was a dark, rich purple. His eyes were lined in eyeliner that seemed to smoke out and make his red eyes stand out even more. 

Normally when someone saw red eyes, they would be flipping shit. But his were soft and filled with care so it made them less frightening. He was stunning, needless to say.

But the fact that he was staring at me with a shocked look on his face was freaking me out.

"W-what?" I stammered, looking around nervously.

"I can't believe this...you didn't know?" I looked at him confused.

"Know what?" I asked. He started searching through his bag for something. I took that as a chance to look around.

We were Hell for sure.

It looked like a forest though. Just your average forest.

Except the sky was orange and blood red.

And the trees were black and in odd shapes. Kevin said we weren't in the main city though, just on the outskirts. So we had to walk to get there.

"Ah ha!" Kevin yelled, pulling out a mirror from his backpack and looking at me.

"Remember when I said every species true form would show when they got to Hell?" He asked me enthusiastically.

"Yes." I answered slowly looking at him like an idiot.