Chapter Thirty-Two

Finding Life

Part 33 • Death

"Queen Irene Glass of Heaven is pressing charges..."

—Agent Ashton Iris

•••••••••••••

"Sir Bridgemore wants me to tell you the story. To be honest, there's not much to tell. When I was going over the case with Sir Bridgemore, I didn't really believe it. But the facts were all there.

Queen Irene Glass of Heaven is pressing charges against you, Death, and your wife, Lily Andrews. She claims that Lily kidnapped her and took her to Hell. Lily confessed to it as well.

Her and Lady Florence did this horrible deed together. They entered Queen Irene's castle unsuspected. We have guards and servants from that day who say that Lily and Lady Florence were in the castle. Since they've spoken up, we have evidence to further believe that Lily and Florence are the kidnappers.

Lily and Florence brought Irene to Hell, as you should know. They kept her captivated in a manor in Dark Falls. Queen Irene claims that you, Death, were at the manor as well.

She claims that you mistreated her. Queen Irene says that you beat her until she bled the golden blood of the Angels; we do not have solid proof of this, however. But, Death, Irene is the Queen of Heaven and so everyone will believe her.

Sir Bridgemore is uncertain of your ties to Lily's plot. You, he knows, is a trusted, hard-working Supernatural. Sir Bridgemore wants to know your claim before he puts you on trial.

Yes, I see your expression. You, Lily and Florence will go on trial. There will be a jury as well. The jury will consist of Queen Irene, King August, God, Løv, Destiny, and Princess Marine. Queen Audrianne Van Buero of Hell can't attend because she's busy planning the Demon War against Earth.

I think the jury is fair. God is there, after all. Surely he knows what really happened. If you didn't do what Irene claims you did, I'm sure you'll be fine. Sir Bridgemore doesn't appoint lawyers at trials, we let the guilty fight for themselves in front of the jury.

Irene believes that you, Lily and Florence plotted this act against Heaven together. If you are found guilty, the consequences will be outrageous. God will have to strip you and Lily of your abilities and you will have to stay here, in jail. I do hope, for your sake, that this is all a big lie.

I don't know though. There is evidence for Lily kidnapping Irene. She confessed herself, as I told you. But you? There's no evidence for what you did. I hope you can save yourself, Death.

I really don't see any other explaination for this situation, though. Unless, of course, you were framed."

•••••••••••••••

Death's in jail! Uh oh!
Tell me what you think.

Do you think Death was framed? Do you think Lily may have framed him?

VOTES are appreciated!