Chapter 2

I would do the same thing the woman above did. (/^▽^)/
[NOT EDITED]

No one P.O.V

"I can't believe he did that." Kiba said, venom seeping out his voice. "She's just using him." Ino said finishing Kiba's thoughts.

"Guys, just face it, Sasuke doesn't like me." Naruto cut in the conversation. Ino and Kiba heard the news about Sausage and Pink face-fuck. They noticed Naruto was truly devastated about the 'oh so great' news.

"No Naruto, we have to get him back for what he did!" Ino stated, face going red from anger. Naruto just sighed as his two 'supporting' friends thought of ways to make sausage and pink shit suffer.

Ring ring ring

The trio looked at the orange cased phone that was on the coffee table. They simply just stared until Naruto decided to check who the caller was. He saw the caller ID. Sasuke. He turned off his phone, lightly throwing it on the one-seated couch beside them.

"Who was it?" Kiba asked looking at the phone. Naruto rolled his eyes as Kiba made funny faces and noises. "Sasuke." Naruto answered. Kiba stopped, looked towards Naruto then the phone. You could clearly see the anger in his eyes.

Buzz buzz

Naruto picked the phone up seeing a new message from Sasuke.

Naruto P.O.V

I saw the message was from the person who broke my heart. I opened the message reading it over.

S- can you come over?

N- why?

S- wedding details

I frowned at the text message.

N- yeah sure

S- thank you

I put my phone on the table. I just stared off into space, not noticing I was crying until I felt hot streams of liquid down my face.

"Naruto?" Ino said, lightly shaking his shoulders. "Huh? What?" I said looking back at her. She had a worried look on her face.

"Dude you okay?" Kiba asked looking at Ino then me. "Yeah, I'm sorry guys I have to go." I got up as I said that.

"Where?" He said giving me my phone. "Sasuke's house."

After Ino and Kiba failed at making me stay home they left. I walked to Sasuke's house.

"Naruto!!!" Someone called out behind me. I turned seeing one of my friends, Neji. He caught up to me, panting after the run he did.

"You okay? I heard about the wedding." He asked. I have a nod 'yes'.

I guess he sensed I wasn't in the mood to talk since he just let me be and left. I looked ahead seeing Sasuke's house.
I approached the house feeling quite nervous.

Time to face Sasuke and Sakura.

~

Sorry for the short chapter. I have to go back to school tomorrow and I'm just a mess.
Thank you for reading.

-Dobe10