chapter 8

Bam

"Ow! Fuckshin foootie fluber!" I cried out as I held my head. I fucking ran into a pole. Don't walk in my way you stupid! Im not going strip for you!

"Oh Naruto, are you ok?" Neji said as he held out his hand for me. I took it and he helped me up.

"Well this pole wanted me to strip for it. Im not going to!" I yelled annoyed. He looked at me like I was a phsyco path.

"Um Naruto, I don't think it wanted that." He said and raised a eyebrow worrily.

"Whatever." I pouted and trotted along. "So what you want?"

"I heard of what happened between you and that shitty ass. I don't know why he would do that. Shitty ass." He said balling his hand into a fist then muttered the last part.

"We made up. I mean, like, leave the past behind and look forward to the future, right?" (No Naruto. You won't like the future its going to be worse.) I said looking down.

"Well yes but this is worse Naruto! Why can't you see that?!" He yelled. I quickly covered his mouth.

"Just stop talking about this, ok?" He nodded after. I sighed and continued to walk once more, looking out were I was going.

"So Naruto. I was wondering if you wanted to go out tonight?" He said shyly. I smiled and nodded. His face seemed to light up and he jumped happily.

After talking with Neji I decided to walk back to my house. I'm pretty tired and shit. Jdjsjdjf.

As I got there I made my way upstairs and face planted on my bed. Sleep.

I soon fell asleep.

*

I know this is a short and crappy chapter. And I'm sorry I haven't updated in a long time. I have no motivation to write. And my depression and anxiety has cotton worse so that's also in the way.

Summer vacation is in four weeks from now so I could update more. And I'm not going to update for a couple of weeks. I'm so sorry.

-Dobe10