chapter 6

[NOT EDITED]

"Are you fucking kidding me?!" A pale man stated loudly. Naruto just sighed and nodded. "Look Sai, it's not his fau-"

"What the fuck are you talking about?! It is his fault, Naruto. He can't- won't hurt your feelings anymore." Naruto flinched at the much bigger outburst. The pale man had a dark, flaming aura which could possibly be felt a mile away by a bee.

"Fuck! Sai! He doesn't care. Just leave it as it is. We just have to face the fact that Sasuke and me aren't... Compatible anymore." Naruto said looking away. He felt useless, forgotten, and...

Sai opened his mouth to say something but closed it as he saw a tear fall down and hit the carpet, leaving a small wet spot.

He walked over to his friend and gave him a reassuring hug. Naruto cried silently on Sai's shoulder.

They pulled away and stayed silent. Naruto quietly sobbed. "Thank you." The blonde whispered, earning a nod.

Soon afterwards they said there goodbyes and left..

Sasuke P.O.V.

I feel guilty. I physically and mentally hurt my best friend.

Sakura was fine a couple of minutes after the incident and Naruto, he had cuts and bruises. I really need to apologize.

I took my phone and dialed Naruto's number. A slightly hoarse voice said hello.

"Naruto?"

A long pause was there until a small, shaking voice was forced out, "S-sasuke?"

"Naruto! Look can you come over to my place? I really need to apologize to you in person."

Pause.

"N-no. I don't need to see you anymore. I don't need to be hurt anymore. You-" I cut him off.

"Just come over please. I know what I did was uncalled for. Please Naruto." I pleaded

He hesitantly answered "fine".

I practically yelled thank you and hung up. I need to sort this mess between us.

About thirty minutes passed and Naruto still hasn't came. I was about to call him until the doorbell rang.

I rushed downstairs and opened the door. Here goes nothing.

I saw Naruto looking panicked and scared as he saw me. His eyes widened.

"Naruto, please come in." I awkwardly motioned him in. Well this is going to be harder than I thought.

~

I am so sorry. Im a horrible person. I haven't updated in like two months! I am so sorry for making you guess wait. And for a short chapter.

This chapter go out to one of the best author's, shygirl2345

Her stories are amazing and you should check them out.

Well thank you for the wait.

-Dobe10