chapter 7

ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ)

[NOT EDITED]

Awkward silence. The most awkwardest silence ever. I fucked up bad didn't I?

"Uhh sooo..." I said trying to break the silence. He just looked at me waiting for me to speak. "-sigh- look I'm really sorry."

He seemed startled and left his mouth a gape. I sighed once again and closed his mouth gently.

"Well u-uh... I-i except your apology. And I'm sorry for... Well um you know, hurting Sakura." He stuttered... nervously? Why would he be nervous?

"I except your apology, too." And with that said there was even more awkward silence. Fuuuuuuuuck. ヾ(゚∀゚ゞ) why the fuck does this happen?! (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ dhdhjx ahhhhhh!!! (」゚ロ゚)」

OK, ok calm the fuck down. Take calm, deep breaths Sasuke. Calm, deep breaths...

"Ahhh! I can't deal with this silence!" Yep. Real smooth. I sat up and grabbed the couch pillow then repeatedly banged it against the other couch. I swung it around in the air like a maniac.

"Sasuke! Sasuke! Stop it!" Naruto yelled and grabbed my forearm. I stopped and saw a terrified look on the whiskered face. Yep. Yepidie yup yup. Real fucking smooth.

"I'm sorry. Just kinda freaked out." I said calmly. I sat back down with Naruto.

"A-am I still your best man?" He asked. I nodded my head and gave him a hug.

W-what was that? It was a some type of spark. I'll just ignore it.

We ended up talking about some extra details about the wedding and joked around. Though he didn't seem like his happy and joyful self. What's wrong? I'm not gonna ask.

"Well shit. I need to get going." He said after checking a text message on his phone.

"Why what happened?" I asked and stood up after him. He shook his head and said that it was just something important.

We said our goodbyes. He left. I sat down. And died. I'm tired. Sleepy time.

And I went to sleep.

Naruto P.O.V

What the actual fuck happened. Was he high? I don't know.

Sai texted me saying he was coming over to talk about something important. What could that possibly be.

It hurt seeing Sasuke again truthfully. I mean I thought that this visit would be more... I don't know how to describe it.

I keeped walking down the sidewalk and down the street.

"Naruto!"

Bam.

~

Its 3 in the morning. I'm tired but I can't go to sleep. I'm literally just watching Gravity Falls.

Well I'm really sorry for the short and confusing chapter.

(●__●) I'll try to update soon as possible.

-Dobe10