Chapter 3

[NOT EDITED]

Naruto P.O.V

"Soooo, we will have pink and white!" Sakura gleefully said jumping up and down. Sasuke just smiled looking at her. "That's okay, anything for you, love." Sasuke said grabbing her waist and kissing her. I looked at my feet as pain hit me in the chest. Oh and it hit me hard.

I abruptly turned heading towards the bathroom. "Excuse me," I didn't want to turn around. I don't want to be here anymore, but Sasuke wants me to help with the wedding so I will help.

I got in the bathroom locking the door. I put my hand in the pocket of my jeans, fishing out the sharp object. I looked down at the small razor in my hand as I pulled up my sleeve. I know what your thinking, doing this to yourself over a one little reason. Well just to tell you I have been doing this for awhile now.

High school, that's when everything started, and I wish it didn't. I discovered my new feelings towards my best friend, Sasuke. I decided to tell him, too. Then the day came, the day I was going to tell Sasuke my feelings. But that was also the day I found out Sakura started going to our school and that Sasuke was homophobic.

Sasuke ended up taking a strong liking towards Sakura. They both were 'perfect' for each other. Sakura noticed how close I was to Sasuke and found out I had feelings for him. She is also homophobic so she started bullying me. Sasuke never noticed this though. Sakura was kind enough not to tell Sasuke. Then a bunch of other things happened in life.

I brought the blade to my wrist, cutting through the layers of skin until dark crimson liquid rolled down onto my hand. Sitting on the edge of the bath, looking down on the scared covered arm. I cut again, and again. I washed my arm after, hissing as the water came in contact with the fresh cuts. I took out the first aid kit and put band aids on. I then walked out.

I looked up, wishing I didn't. There up against the wall was Sasuke and Sakura making out while Sasuke ran his hands over her sides. I stumbled back my back hitting the wall roughly, sending vibrations. The vibration was strong enough to knock down the picture frame above Sakura's head.

"Oww!!!" She yelped in pain as the picture frame hit her. She rubbed her head then glared at me.

"You asshole!" She screamed pointing a accusing finger at me. Sasuke glared at me, anger clearly on his face.

"What the hell!?" He yelled. I stood there shocked and unable to move as he glared holes into me. A glare that looked like he will kill anyone in a heartbeat. He grew red from anger, suddenly charging towards me. The next thing that happened was unexpected.

He grabbed my neck pining me to the wall in a death grip. He drew his other fist back, tightening his hold on the other one. I looked behind him seeing a smug smirk on Sakura's face.

Sasuke's fist connected to my face in a harsh way. He repeated the action over and over.

"Don't. Ever. Do. That. Again." He growled between every punch. I tried pushing his hands of my neck as he choked me. I managed to punch him. It only angered him more. He harshly threw me on the ground as he continued to bruise me more. I gave up on fighting, finding it useless knowing I can't overpower him.

I felt my being pulled off the floor and being thrown across the room. I gasped and groaned as a wall knocked the air out of me.. He grabbed the vase that was on a little table. My eyes widened with fear.

He brought the vase above his head, then

BOOM!!

Darkness was all I could see.

~

Hehe cliff hanger.
I feel like you guys are going to kill me. Well first I'm going to kill Sasuke. Ok.
Thank you for being patient.

Life is a piece of shit.

-Dobe10