Chapter 14

[NOT EDITED]

Damn it. I groaned and pushed Sai away. I picked up my phone.

"Bitch the hell you want?" I sassily said.
"Calm down hoe. Me and Neji wanted to know if you would Ike to go to the bar tonight." Ino replied.
"Well um you see, I have Sai here with me so I'm not sure."
"He can come too so get your asses ready. I'll pick you up in an hour."

"What did they want?" Sai asked annoyed.

"We at going out tonight so put your pants back on, pervert."

____________

Sai held my hand as we walked into the club full of dancing, drunk people. I started to relax as I thought of getting drunk and letting loose tonight.

My ears felt like they were going to burst due to the loud, blasting music. Sai wrapped his arms around my waist as I took small sips of my drink.

"Hey I hope you don't mind but I invited Sasuke." Ino yelled over the music with Sasuke behind her. I froze up and Sai quickly removed his arm from my waist.

"Long time no see, Uzumaki. Sai." That devil looked at my boyfriend and frowned. I wanted to leave, I didn't want to be near him. Sakura was nowhere in sight. If she would have been here, I would have left already.

"And where is your acquaintance? What's her name, Shack- no, ballsa- nope. Oh right, Sakura is her name." Sai fake smiled and came closer to me as if he was protecting me.

"Fuck off," Sasuke snarled "She isn't an acquaintance, she is my girlfriend you motherfu-" Ino slapped Sasuke and Sai.

"Can't you childish shits just get along?" Ino scowled. I started to walk away. I need a fucking drink, this is too stressful already.

I sat down on the cushioned couch with two bottles of beer. The lid came off with a "pop" and the smell filled my nostrils. This was so bitter but oddly good. I chugged it down and opened another one.

"Naruto, calm down with that or else I'll spank you." Sasuke sat down next to me and took the bottle away. I held onto the bottle as if I were a little kid not wanting to let go of a toy. The evil little asscheek took the bottle and set it down on the glass coffee table.

"You can't spank me, you fart." I slouched. He raised an eyebrow and chuckled. Sasuke came closer and put his mouth by my ear. His hot breath sent shivers down my spine. I got a whiff of alcohol from his breath. "Of course I can, Naruto. It's easy. I just need to lay you on top of my lap and bam, I spanked you." He leaned back and winked. My face felt hot and I knew I was a blushing mess. Don't mess with me like this, Uchiha.

I stood up but was pulled back down. "Where are you going, sweetie?" Who the fuck does this butt think he is? This was so unusual. He reeked and his eyes were glazed over.

"I'm getting away from you before you fuck up again. Have a nice day, Sasuke." Before I could walk away he grabbed my wrist and pulled me back. Sasuke pulled me down so I would sit on the couch once again. "Sasuke, please. Leave me alone." He frowned and hugged me.

"But babyyyy, I'm so lonely and tired. I just want to cuddle up with someone." He giggled and smiled. His pearly whites showed and his grin made me get goosebumps. I push him away once again and grabbed the bottle off the table.

"Narutooo, you are such an amazing friend. I love you soooo much." I looked him in the eyes and smiled. "I think someone should call Sakura to come get you." I smile and take a sip of beer. He jolted up and started shaking his head.

"Please n-no! She will be so mad, I told her I was going over my friends house!" He shook my shoulders and begged. "Fine. But I really need to find Ino." I get up and he follows. I start to feel tipsy and stumble between people. I love you so much. It kept repeating inside my mind.

_____________

I couldn't think straight. I didn't pay attention to anything or anyone near me. All I could focus on was dancing with this gorgeous, tall raven haired man that was behind me. He held onto my waist and had his chest pressed into my back.

I hadn't even noticed that Sai had stumbled out of the club with another man. I was too distracted by this strange guy that I have known for so long.

My arms came up and touched Sasuke's pale face as we continued to move our bodies together. I turned around and looked at him, out glazed eyes lost in each others and the whole world seemed to stop. I came to reality and realized this is an engaged man who would never do this with a another man.

I forced myself to pull away from him as Sasuke leaned in towards me. "No. T-this is wrong." I stuttered and looked down. He reached for my arm and I slapped his hand away.

"Naruto, pleeeease. This feels soooo right and amazing." He giggled and caressed my cheek. I shook my head and started to walk away.

My vision is whack and I almost tripped a couple times as I walked to the secluded sitting area of the club. I sit down and see Sasuke come over with a sad expression on his face. It pains me to him like this.

"Why *hiccup* did you leave me?" He said sniffing and sat down next to me. There were tear marks on his cheeks and his lip trembled. "You're with Sakura. We can't do this." I whisper and hug him.

"Fuck her. I love you Naruto. And I'll only ever love you." He sobbed and pulled away. He looked into my eyes and my heart skipped a beat. The next thing I know is that my heart is racing and my body is frozen in its place.

Sasuke kissed me. He pulled back and looked at my face once again and continued to kiss me. My eyes closed as I enjoyed this moment. His lips are so soft.

My face feels hot and I completely forget about Sakura, the engagement, and just everything in the universe. All I thought about was kissing my friend.

I am so happy. Finally.
______________

Guys I'm so happy to finally be back! I literally haven't updated in a year and I'm so sorry, I really needed a break from everything. This chapter was so rushed but I'm glad to finally update.

-Dobe10