Chapter 15 part 1

*CAUTION*
Smut ahead so grab the materials you need to survive. :)

[NOT EDITED]

The sound of footsteps and heavy breathing were shared between to men as keys hurriedly opened a big wooden door. A raven man grunted in between kisses as he struggled to put the right key into the keyhole.

Both men almost tripped as they finally managed to get into the house. "S-sasuke, is Sakura home?" Naruto asked once he finally escaped from the steamy kiss.

"No," Sasuke spat as he tried to make contact with Naruto'a face, "let's not talk about her. O-or anyone else. I just want you."

Sasuke P.O.V.

I didn't want to focus on anyone else. I couldn't focus on anyone else besides this handsome blonde. I knew Sakura wasn't going to be home for a while so I  brought Naruto to my place.

I picked his smaller frame up and carried him to my bedroom as I made sure our lips did not depart. I carefully placed Naruto down onto the large bed and quickly unbuttoned my shirt and flinged it across the room. A chuckle escaped my mouth as I noticed Naruto staring at my torso like it was ramen or something. He blushed and pouted in the most cutest way.

"It's okay, baby. You can stare as long as you want." I smirked as he blushed even more. "Shut up, bastard." He chuckled and took his own shirt off. I internally squealed at how cute his little nipples looked. Naruto places his hands over his nipples and blushed even more.

"Stop looking at my moobs." He pouted. The fuck are moobs? "What are moobs?" I cocked an eyebrow and chuckled. He just sat up and laughed.

"They're man boobs you shit." He started to unbutton my jeans and slowly pulled them down. My thing is literally about to pop out and slap him in the face if he doesn't hurry. I tried pulling my boxers down but Naruto quickly held my hands.

"Let me take care of you." Naruto smirked and kissed my navel. I bucked my hips towards his face and grunted. His fingers tugged at my boxers and swiftly took them off. My dick sprung out and I felt free.

Naruto was so amused by my meaty sausage (ew) I had to slap him slightly with it. "If you slapped me harder I might have flew all the way to Canada or some shit." He laughed and snorted. "You are so cute." I chuckled and rubbed the head against Naruto's lips.

This hot and incredible feeling washed over my body as my dick was put in a hot and wet mouth. I moaned as Naruto got to work.

____________

Hey bitches.
I was supposed to update like 2 months ago but honestly I forgot about Wattpad. Life has been pretty great so far. High school is honestly as bad as I thought it was going to be but I don't really care. I'm so sorry if my grammar sucks I just completely forgot how to speak English.
I will try my hardest to update soon.
Love you guys

-Dobe10