chapter 11

[NOT EDITED]

I wonder where Naruto is. Maybe at his house or at a ramen shop. I chuckled to myself thinking about Naruto chucking ramen down his throat. Maybe I should check on him? Ugh, I don't know. Everything is just awkward between us now. And its probably my fault. I banged my head on a wall slightly, soon getting light headed. My phone vibrated in my pocket, sending a weird feeling through my upper thigh. I took it out, and opened the message Naruto sent me. This is good, I need to talk to him anyways. I read the message in a whisper. "Do I need to come over to discuss the wedding?" I read. He can be cute sometimes. NO HOMO! I'm not gay, ew.

I replied with 'No, but we can hang out at the movies or something. :)' Pressing enter, I grabbed a glass and poured water into it. My phoned vibrated again. 'Um I think I can, I'll just check in with Sai.' I cocked an eyebrow. Sai? What does Sai have anything to do with this? I shrugged and replied, 'Ok, I'll be at my house if you can.' I turned my phone of and sighed. The wedding.

I internally groaned at the thought. All of this wedding shit is annoying. Sakura is a bitch. Yet I love her. The fuck. Make up your mind stupid shit. Aaaaaaaaah. I rolled my head around and sighed. Okay, you just have to marry her then all this negativity will go away.

I smiled and laid on the tile floor. And then hopefully everything will be back to normal. I rolled around lazily, my body getting heavy with sleep. My arms and legs were spread out and I was laying on my stomach. Mmmmh so comfortable. Before i had time to think, sleep had consumed me.
__________

An angelic voice whispered into my ear sending a pleasure shiver through my spine. The corner of my lips turned up into a satisfied smile until that voice screamed.

"Shit what the hell?!" I opened my eyes seeing Naruto flinch. "Why were you on the floor?" He asked standing up. On the floor? What the- I looked down. Fuck. I got up and blushed slightly. "I was just tired, that's all." Naruto nodded, his blonde locks swaying ever so slightly.

"So Sai let you come?" Naruto nodded once again, opening my fridge door. "Yes. Hey, do you have any good food in here? Like something sweet?" He asked as he bent over looking through the bottom shelf. I stared at his backside, I'm sure girls would love a butt like that. Wait what the fuck am I thinking?

"Uh let me see." I mumbled opening the pantry door.

Naruto's POV

Closing the door, I smiled slightly. Sasuke is weird. Hehe I love him. No. You can't Naruto. Your with Sai and you love him. You need to forget about your feeling towards Sasuke.

My heart felt like it shattered into millions of worthless pieces. This is going to be extremely hard. I sat down on a stool. A noise came from the hall, which had made me look over there. Sakura was standing there with a disgusted look on her pale face.

"What the hell are you doing here, fag?" She whispered, venom seeping through her words. Sakura looked scary in my opinion. No wonder why her hairline is running from her.

I giggled. "What?" She hissed like the snake she is. "Nothing, I'm sorry." I frowned and looked down, immediately feeling lower than her. Sasuke walked in with a tray of cookies. "Look what I found. Oh, Sakura, your home early." He smiled and set the tray in front of me, kissing her.

"Well my boss said he didn't need me to stay that long." She giggled. Is it just me or does that kinda sound suspicious. Whatever, it doesn't natter.

"So babe, why is Naruto here?" She forcefully smiled. "He cane over to discuss the wedding, isn't that right Naruto?" I nodded and picked a cookie up.

"Oh, okay then." She whispered and scrunched her face up. She really does hate me.

Sakura's POV

That fag needs so get out of our lives. I only want Sasuke to myself. I'm the only one in this entire universe who truly loves him! Even though I sleep with my boss sometimes. But Sasuke doesn't need to know that.

My boss, Sai Masa, is working with me to make a plan. So far, he is dating Naruto, trying to make Naruto fall in love with him. He'll try to get him away from MY Sasuke, and once he does, me and Sai will hopefully kill him.

We still need to add some more things but its good so far. I just hope Sasuke will soon know Naruto's true self.

I smiled and wrapped my arms around the raven. Naruto furrowed his eyebrows as he saw us. I giggled and kissed Sasukes neck, making him groan. "Ooooh Sasuke~" I somewhat moaned into his ear, wrapping my legs around his hips.

"U-um Naruto, I think we should talk about this another day." Sasuke said with a blush. Naruto looked up from his seat with a stupid expression. He nodded and left. Finally.
________

So I know that I just suck at updating. I'm so sorry.

I've been really busy and I just can't keep up with things. I hope you guys can forgive me. It would help if you guys would give me ideas for future chapters.

-Dobe10