Chapter 4

Well..... depression really sucks.
[NOT EDITED]

Sasuke P.O.V

Holy. Fuckin. Mc'clucken. I have no fucking idea what I just did. I took Naruto's unconscious being back to his house after I beat him up. What he did to Sakura, just.. just no. I don't feel that bad, he deserved it.

Carelessly tossing him on his couch, I glared daggers at him. I went back to my house to take care of my soon-to-be wife.

Naruto P.O.V

A throbbing pain hit my head as I fluttered my eyes open. Squinting, since I haven't gotten used to the brightness, I sat up when my head began to hurt. The pain as unbearable that I pulled at my blonde messy locks, hoping the pain would stop.

I looked at my surroundings. My house. Memories came flooding back into my mind. Sasuke, Sakura, the picture frame. Oh god. Sasuke hit me. I mean actually hit me. Did he take me back here?

The thought and mild pain still lingered in my head as walked to the bathroom. I got dizzy and leaned against the wall. Blinking a couple of times I started walking again.

I looked at the mirror. Oh my... Bruises. Bruises were all over. A dark purple and black bruise covered my whole neck. A black eye, busted lip, dried blood. I started a bath and waited.

I striped and looked at myself again. Fucking cuts and bruises covered my body. Scars were there to. The ones I left. I got into the bath, hissing as the hot water came in contact with my being. Life is nothing but a living hell. A hell where certain people are punished and abused. But some people are so lucky to see the riches of hell.

After soaking in the bath for an hour or so, I bandaged the wounds. I lay down on the bed with a creak and groan. I felt myself fall asleep after.

~

Just a shitty, short chapter. Might rewrite the chapter.
Thanks for the nice comments. I have been sick. :( but life is life, right?

-Dobe10