Chapter 12

[NOT EDITED]

Maybe I'm not good enough, you know? Maybe he was trying to send some sort of message when he was all over her. I don't know. This just sucks.

I sighed and plopped onto my bed face first. This is absolutely fucking great. Might as well move out of the fucking country and raise 50+ cats as my children while eating my emotions. You know what? That doesn't sound to bad. Like I could live in a shed and have old ladies as my friends, great.

And I could marry food, the only thing that's gets me. I giggle and hug my pillow. Nah, but I guess that will be plan B. I got up and walked around, finding something to do.

I took my phone out of my pocket and dialed Sai's number. My foot tapped in a rhythmic pattern. A raspy voice spoke.

"Hello, Naruto? What's up?"

"I was wondering if you'd like too go out tonight, you know, on a date or something." My stomach was filled with fluttering butterflies at this point. I smile at his giggle.

"Of course I'd love to go Naru-chan! What time do you want me to pick you up?" Sai exclaimed with excitement and tiredness.

"Well maybe at 6." I replied.

"That works for me, bye Naru."

He hung up after. Well I should get ready now. I let out a sigh. Tonight I'm going to enjoy myself. I'm going to focus on mine and Sai's relationship. And I shouldn't worry about Sasuke's and Sakura's relationship. I smiled and closed my eyes.

~

Knock knock

I ran down the stairs and fumbled with the lock on the front door. After I had opened the door, I was greeted with a smiling raven.

"Hehe hello Sai!" I exclaimed returning the hug. He picked my up and swung me around. Sai smelled really good. And he looks really good too... I buried my head into the nape of his neck as I started to heat up.

"What's wrong kitty?" Sai questioned. He set me down and pulled himself away. My face was burning at the nickname.

"N-nothing." I stuttered. Sai giggled and pulled me into a hug once again.

"Are you ready to go, my sweet darling?" He cooed. I nodded and we headed out the door. The weather was really nice today. The sun was out and it was slightly cloudy. I inhaled the fresh air and kissed Sai's cheek.

------------

I'm finally back and will most likely leave again but hello again!

I've been focusing on school and my relationship with someone lately but I will try working on this story.

I hope you guys enjoyed this short chapter.

-Dobe10