Chapter 13

[NOT EDITED]

The sound of silverware clashing together and people chattering filled the restaurant. My head started to ache and pound in irritation. This is why I usually don't like going out often. The sound of couples arguing, children crying and complaining, families pretending to enjoy each others company, they just all are annoying.

I rubbed my temple in frustration as I waited for a waiter to escort us to our table. My arm wrapped itself around the waist of a short woman and pulled her close to me. She looked up at me with her green eyes and gave me a smile. She seemed irritated, too.

"Sorry for the wait, how many people are dining with you today?" A woman with red hair and glasses asked. She started to blush and fumble with her fingers. "Two." I said bluntly. The waitress grabbed our menus and guided us to our table. After we sat down, she ordered our drinks.

"I don't like her. Not one bit." The angered woman said looking through the menu with her eyes furrowed. "Why, Sakura?" I asked reaching over and tilting her chin upwards. She smacked my hand away. "She clearly liked you! And you did nothing about it." Sakura huffed and pouted. "I'm sorry Sakura. Please forgive me." I pleaded and smiled. She looked back at me and nodded her head.

The red headed waitress came back with our drinks and ordered our meals. It was starting to get dark and windy outside. Just how I liked it. Sakura got up to use the ladies room. Now it was just me, my drink, and my memes. I took out my phone, searching for memes on instagram. I chuckled at some of the Italian memes and shook my head at their idiotic captions.

A loud, happy sounding laugh came from the center of the room. I looked up and over seeing someone who I didn't expect. It was Naruto. With someone else. Who was the mysterious person? I couldn't tell since his back was facing me. Why was Naruto laughing? Did the person make him laugh? I felt jealous at how someone could make Naruto happy and comfortable.

I tried covering my face the best I can, trying not to look like a freak. Naruto let out a cute but loud snort that made him blush and laugh even harder. I smiled as I looked through the small gap between my hands. He looked over at my side of the room and I quickly slide down in my chair and spilling wine on my pants.

"Shit." As I muttered curse words under my breath Sakura came back. "What the hell Sasuke?" She semi yelled, staring at the wine stain. I shrugged and grabbed the napkin off the table. "Let me help you." She said grabbing the napkin and kneeling beside me.

The position that we were in didn't look right in others eyes. A waiter came by us and told us we were not allowed to do inappropriate things in a public place. I was confused but realized that Sakura was moving in a way that would have look wrong and I was blushing for some reason. I looked over at Naruto's table and saw him staring at us.

He stood up with the guy beside him and walked over to us. "Hey Sasuke, I hope you know that blowjobs in public aren't appropriate." He chuckled. I blushed even more and stuttered. "You shouldn't get sexual in front of people again, even if it's in your own home." Naruto whispered and scratched his wrist. After these years of knowing him I've come to realized that he scratches his wrists and palms when he is nervous or is an awkward situation. (I do too :'))

"What are you talking about?" I asked but was interrupted. "Please get away from us, you are disrupting our date." Sakura hissed. "Sorry, your majesty." The blonde said bowing tauntingly smirking. I laughed but frowned as he left me. Great now I have to be here with Sakura.

_____________

Im back and I will probably leave again because I'm lazy. There is another short chapter just like my other chapters.

Guys I really need friends so please talk to me. And if you want my Instagram send me a message because I feel like I would like to be "closer" to you.

Also my birthday is on the 15th :') wow I'm getting old

-Dobe10